Register now to get rid of these ads!

Mercury charlies party after lsru

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RAY With, Apr 3, 2011.

1. RAY With

RAY With

Last year our group missed Mercury Charlies party but this year we said if a hurricane hit we would be there. What a get together with Jr. Brown and Gene Windfield there to meet and greet every one. Charlie was busy getting every thing ready and still took time out to shake hands and welcome every one. He has to go to the top of the list as Host of the year.The whole weekend was over the top with the Rolling Bones crew making it down and then headed to Mercurys today to display there cars and have a good time as did many others. I have a few shots I am going to post and the rest will be on hotrodchat.com if you want to see them. We also took close ot a thousand pictures over the weekend at the LSRU events but still have to upload and edit. For now I will do Mercurys album and tomorrow start on the LSRU.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp91/with58/Mercury%20Charlie%204-3-2011/12
    .jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Link to album---http://s401.photobucket.com/albums/pp91/with58/Mercury%20Charlie%204-3-2011/

Well now I have a HTML situation--working on it

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  2. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

Thanks for the post.....

3. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

Yeah great shots. Thanks for posting em.

4. RAY With

RAY With

Still got some form of a problem with my server and I only got 25 or so pictures on the gallery but still working on it.I have a lot of the cars and wanted to get them up so I can do the LSRU tomorrow. Hell maybe a good nights sleep will do it --LOL

5. havi

havi

Nice pics! I'd love to find me one of them there Mercury neon heads.

6. RAY With

RAY With

7. baby loves chrome

baby loves chrome

We were right behind Merc Charlie and Gene on the garage crawl.
    The are very blessed. We saw some lady almost T-Bone Mercury Charlie car in Gene's side. I think everyone was stunned, it was too much of a close call.
    One of those things you don't believe you just saw. Extremely Lucky guys.

8. I would have liked to have met whoever it was with the B52 tshirt on.

Ray_with, if I ever get to know you, I'm going to give you one of my old digital cameras; yours might be on its last legs. :)

9. RAY With

RAY With

Got several and this is relative new (Nikon D300s) with no problems. Had hell all last night and today with our site and transfer from photobucket which I dont use killed a lot of the pictures. We deleted the complete album and posted again with better luck but not the best quality results. On my site the quality is better without all the bad crap. No clue what it is but possibly by tomorrow we will have it all corrected and thanks for the offer. Here is a link to the album

http://s401.photobucket.com/albums/pp91/with58/Mercury Charlie 4-3-2011/

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  10. RAY With

RAY With

Sounds like Charlie and gene were very lucky. I haven't heard of any accidents to any one at the LSRU but it can and does happen some times.