Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Meltdown Drags 2014, Pre-register NOW!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by INLAW MODEL A, Nov 16, 2013.

1. 109 here can't wait.

2. Falfasnightmare

Falfasnightmare

We just started the OFFICIAL 2014 Meltdown Thread....check it out....

3. If anyone has thoughts about racing at this event, get pre-registered NOW.

The official 2014 thread is underway:

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=855327

and already includes some impressive (and entertaining) trash-talking... match races have been arranged, challenges were accepted, hotter tunes being prepared, new clutches being installed, hole saws are getting a workout, and even entirely new cars being thrashed on to meet the deadline... July 2014...

Many racers are planning their entire 2014 racing schedule around this one event.

The pre-registered count has already passed 200 cars, and its still the dead of winter in January...

It looks like it may get to the point where we have to shut it off. NOBODY wants to be on the wrong side of the entrance gate at the 5th annual Meltdown Drags!

Pre-registration is REQUIRED for race entries, but not for show cars and swap spaces. Its easy (and FREE) and the details are on the website at www.meltdowndrags.com

Meltdown Drags - 'BY HOT RODDERS FOR HOT RODDERS'

4. Jturcotte4

Jturcotte4

This event looks awesome. I'm trying to see if anyone can put me in contact with the owner of this truck. I've got a 64 that I'm building into a gasser as well and would like to pick his brain a bit.

Thanks. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1416512821.417424.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1416512843.639126.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!