Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods ... Meier Performance Engines

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1927graham, Jun 12, 2017.

1. millelacsrick

millelacsrick

Hi Craig, There is a shop in Chippewa Falls that builds motors and runs them on a dyno, don't know how good they are. Are you looking for a 454 to race? If you are going to Back to the 50's why don't talk to Suburban GM parts. I think someone should have a big display of motors in the vicinity of Wings spot also. Good luck

2. A buddy of mine had Ron do a BBC for him. Then I attended the dyno session at Ron's friends place (can't remember his name, it wasn't far from Ron's). It made 552 HP peak, and more torque than that. I thought about mentioning Ron, but I don't have direct experience with him. His "back yard" shop is set up real nice.

(Obviously BBC's can make a ton more power, but this was a pretty basic build.)

Go man go!

1927graham likes this.
  3. Hi Chuck, today I spent much time on the phone with Ron going over what I wanted, he was very good to work with, happy to work with someone locally, crate motors scare me, could be a bucket of worms.

Chucky and mad mikey like this.