Register now to get rid of these ads!

Md. hot rodders invade Kiwi Kev's in Ventura

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OL 55, Feb 1, 2007.

1. While we were in the great state of California for the GNRS, we traveled north to Ventura to check out fellow HAMBr extrordinair, Kiwi Kev and his most awsome garage. If you think it looks cool in pictures, you should see it in person. There's stuff everywhere. Its like a "Where's Waldo" for hot rodders! Me and the fellows want to thank Kevin for taking time out of his day for not only letting us poke around in his shop and drool all over his vintage speed equipment, but for taking us into downtown Ventura to a really cool old 50's dinner. After that, we strolled down to the Pacific so he could show us where he surfs when he's not building hot rods......you know, I could learn to hate this guy ;) . I miss California already. We got snow here in Md.

Attached Files:

2. More pic's of Kevin's RPU.......and Kiwi Kev and OL 55.

Attached Files:

3. Liquid sunshine! Next time you guys come out west leave your crappy weather in Maryland! Seriously,it was cool to have you guys visit. You sure make alot of friends on the H.A.M.B.

4. Hey, that liquid sunshine didn't come from us!! It would have been in the form of snow if it did...:rolleyes:

5. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

I don't think I've ever seen such a cool colection of STUFF. Thanks for the pic's "55" Kiwi Kev's the King. Gary

6. Well he's a Kiwi.... 'nuff said!

7. What's that shiney shit on the ground?

And to think I was in Ventura only two weeks ago! I should check where HAMBers live more often!

8. dam kev! looks like a musem for hot rodders...way friggin cool!

9. old4dlvr

old4dlvr

Your slipping Wayne . I have been to Kiwi Kev's and its awesome. Hes a great host to. Harry

10. Kevin hosed the place down before we visited......it never rains in southern California.......:rolleyes:

11. WarTiger

WarTiger

I need help with my '55 Chevy tilt nose. Help!

12. Maybe PM KiwiKev,instead of bringing up a 4yr old thread!!!

13. seatex

seatex

good point!