Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Maximum Image Size

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Charlie Stephens, Jun 6, 2016.

1. I am trying to find the largest JPEG image size that can be added to a post and if there is any limit on the number of images that can be included on a single post. I am sure it is out there somewhere but I can't seem to find it. I expect to feel dumb when someone points out where the information is located. Of course to save storage, I will limit my images to the size necessary to illustrate what I want to show.

Charlie Stephens

2. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Lotsa big ones posted in this thread and many ranges from 3 to 5mb.
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/how-to-post-images-on-a-thread.922350/

Quote from Ryan...
    Update ... http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...mages-on-a-thread.922350/page-3#post-10421073

I keep my stuff 300K to 100k works for me. Pixel size varies. I pay more attention to the mb size. So far so good. I use photoshop to size down bigger images.

Pic limit per single thread post is 22 to 25 pics...I think it lets you know. You just start another reply and continue.

Kinda sorta. hope this helps a little.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
    lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Charlie I was just going to post a pic and I saw this when uploading...so more info related to your query.

Upload a File (Max 9.8 MB):
    Accepted file types:
    zip, txt, pdf, png, jpg, jpeg, jpe, gif
    Max image width: 1,200 pixels
    Max image height: 1,200 pixels

lothiandon1940 likes this.