Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Maple Leaf car show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 46chevy, Oct 20, 2013.

1. 46chevy

46chevy
    from reeds,mo

Well Maple Leaf car show is over for another year. This year attendance was down. last year we had 442 cars and this year 381. while I know this isn't a "traditional" type car show we do get a lot of cool customs and traditional style rods. Our sponsors are Oreillys and 66 auto color from Joplin,mo. With the help of our sponsors we have made some good money with the money we are starting a scholarship funds at our local high school. We plan on giving a $1000 scholarship each year to a senior that plans to continue his education in the automotive field. Thanks to all of you who did attend and we hope next year is bigger and better.

2. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

381 chances of someone bringing a camera.....

3. Sound like you guys are doing a good job,,congratulations. HRP

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

5. 46chevy

46chevy
    from reeds,mo

will get some soon

6. willymakeit

willymakeit

Ive heard good things about this show. Just seem not to find the time to go. My bad.

7. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

I have rarely missed this show. This year back surgery kept me at home. I will be there next year as it has always been a great event. The following day I attend another show just across the state line in Oklahoma that is smaller but still a great day. Two shows in one weekend and usually a cruise night too. Life is good.

John

8. KCsledz

KCsledz

I got some on my swing through town. I will pull them from my camera tonight and post them up.