Register now to get rid of these ads!

Maple Leaf car show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 46chevy, Mar 20, 2011.

1. 46chevy

46chevy
    from reeds,mo

Well after 30 years of putting on the Carthage Maple Leaf car show the original committee has retired. i was on the committee for 10 years and when i heard what was going on i got 4 other gearheads together and we are taking over the show. The show will be Oct 15,2011 in carthage ,mo. for more info please go to our new website mapleleafcarshow.com. Host motel info and online registration is available. hope to see you there. thanks

2. Stude-sled

Stude-sled

I will be there!!! This is one of the best show around.

3. 46chevy

46chevy
    from reeds,mo

well online registration is working great. little over 30 days til show. hope to see you there.

4. atomickustom

atomickustom

Thank you for picking up the ball, 46chevy! That is the best show in the region.

5. 46chevy

46chevy
    from reeds,mo

less than 2 weeks til show. better get registered. dont forget can do it on line and pay via paypal. thanks

6. 46chevy

46chevy
    from reeds,mo

5 days till show, better get registered. can do it on line and pay via paypal. see you there

7. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

I have a family gathering Saturday and I will not be able to attend. This will be the first time in 20 years or so that I have not taken something to this show. I might get to drop by for a quick walk around though.

Great show, have fun.

John