Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration "Man, there's a lot of money here!"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chappy444, Sep 23, 2019.

1. 2935ford

2935ford

Around here, I'm the irresponsible one when it comes to money. It's just a tool for me. The CFO (my wife) keeps me in check! :)

2. ramblin dan

ramblin dan

When I first started my project I kept a little book and wrote down what I paid for everything and when I bought it. I did to see just how lo buck I could build it. I used to like watching those shows where they would try to show people how to get out of debt by showing them their spending habits and it was quite an eye opener. If you think about added expenses we didn't have twenty some years ago such as internet, cable and of course the cellphones everyone has today and has to have the latest one on the market in their pockets. I still carry a flip cell phone and am laughed at when I pull it out at work. It costs me ten dollars a month as opposed to the ninety most people at work pay a month. I'm sure if most people sat down and figured out their honest expenses they would be surprised.

wicarnut likes this.