Register now to get rid of these ads!

Man I hate winter....Well maybe not....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by WICKEDJOHN, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Not mine...but looks like alot of fun...maybe terrorize a few ski slopes!!...:D
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  2. choppintops

choppintops
    BANNED

Waste of a blown big block.

3. chopo

chopo

Seeing that pic is starting to get really old

4. O Shit....you mean like a bad rerun on TV....I guess every pic/topic on this forum will eventually be reused or rehashed at some point....Ok so only all the new guys who have not seen this pic need to reply!:D

5. choppintops

choppintops
    BANNED

Then no one will reply.

6. SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN A.S.A.P..........I 'M A BEATING A DEAD HORSE HERE......:eek:

7. Hey John, it's alot warmer here in PA then up there in maine, why don't you move back here? we need more Hambers here in PA, Hank.

8. Hank, the wife and I are talking about moving back in the next year or so, since all our families are down there....However, I love the winters up here skiing , snowmobiling and snowboarding...The summers are awesome no humid days... great air quality...and Big barns full of cars....It's a great place to raise kids also.....:)...John

9. I haven't been to Maine in 2 years. The last time wasn't to good, my wife and me were in Mt. Washington NH and she fell and broke her hip. The hospital in Conway shipped us off to Portland where we stayed for 2 weeks until I could go take her home to PA then when she got home she got an infection in her new hip and had to go to the Reading Hospital for another 2 weeks to clear it up. They said she got the infection in the Maine Hospital, so we stay away from there for now, Hank.

10. Sorry to here that....You and your wife got to give Maine another chance, Hank....I'm about 6 hrs. north of Portland....We are way up there, No City life here.... only few minutes from New Brunswick Canada....Canadian rodders are best....Totally different lifestyle up here....We are here in Maine 3yrs. already...spent the last 10yrs. in Connecticut....like night and day people wise.....But I guess our hearts belong PA...:) Besides I miss all the good ring baloney, potato chips, Hoagies and of course a good Philly Cheese steak:p

11. jasonp

jasonp
    from Aurora,IL

Im really thinking monster garage here......

12. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. dynaflash

dynaflash
    from South

The picture of the car is not near as bad as the picture of the guy poking his eyes out or the bowl of popcorn. By the way, what does it mean when someone starts with the popcorn pictures? Oh well...........Thanks

14. Here's one you probably haven't seen...

COWBOY BOB's dual purpose "T"...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JOE:cool:

15. cowboy bobs plow rod is cool. the t bucket was for sale a while ago. bucket aint hamb friendly but the daul purpose T is!