Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Man-A-Fre for small block Ford

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by timbow33, May 26, 2019.

1. timbow33

timbow33

City: Lincoln

State: Nebraska
    Price: $2,995.00
    DB700996-758E-4040-9746-BD1F080B35A8.jpeg 67CFCE41-A9CE-4536-92C1-950ADCBE9DD7.jpeg Old School Induction offers this turn-key assembly for your SBFORD. This is my new assembly, not a used rinsed off barn find or take-off. The carbs are NOS, never used and modified the correct Man-A-Fre way just as I did when I worked alongside the owner in the sixties. All linkage is custom made. The plate is excellent, no cracks, welds, repairs, all threads excellent. The assembly is bench tuned and ready to install, no modifications required. State your choice of air cleaners shone and your engine application so I may tailor the unit correctly. Other a/c options available. For further info contact me at oldschoolinduction.com or [email protected] or [email protected].
    I offer units for BBC, Pontiac OHC 6 and Chevy 6, and my Offenhauser Pacesetter Stroker four deuce series for SBC. I accept PayPal and can ship within 48 hours of payment received. Thank you, Tim Bowman, Lincoln, Nebraska.

Last edited: May 26, 2019