Register now to get rid of these ads!

Making a Move to VT!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hammerndollie, Nov 21, 2006.

1. hammerndollie

hammerndollie

I'm thinking of making a big move from Indiana to Burlington Vermont the first of the year. I am looking to see if anyone here is from Burlington or the area. I'm a welder and fab man by trade, and am in need of a job as well. I am a very quick learner, and as far as most would say, a good metal worker, I have built machinery most of my life, then switched to racecars and hotrods full time. I have been working for a race car builder for a little over a year, and have completed 6 chops on my own time. If there is anybody in the area that could help a wayward hotrodder out, pm me! Thanks a lot!

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Are you taking your boyfriend with you???....
    not that theres anything wrong with that.:D

Teasing aside, car-wise you will find it much different in that area of the country compared to the midwest. I was alittle shocked at the type and "styles" of the cars when I attended the NSRA show in Burlington a couple of years ago. I felt like I was in an 80's time warp.;) Of course I'm not referring to any HAMBers cars, just the other "classic" cars that you might run into at the local shows and cruz nites.

The Green Mountains can't be beat for scenery thats for sure.:cool: