Register now to get rid of these ads!

Maine in June! Looking like a great weekend to head North!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BronxMopars1, Feb 22, 2011.

1. I might take a ride to check things out...my car will not be done but it's a good motivation event for me...been busting my ass off for the last 2 weeks on the rearend and mid-section crossmember.... spring is still not here in Millinocket Maine....dam snow is still around..

2. zombiesarebad

zombiesarebad
    from Maine

we don't want you new yawk guys up heyuh.

just kiddn. My car isn't anywhere near done either but you'll probably see me at Ainslie's, Owls Head, and Winterport... probably in my brother's 57 Bel Air. I'm putting Nana's on my calender too, I'll be there if at all possible.

3. Angry Frenchman

Angry Frenchman

I'm definitely going drag racing at winterport this year! and if I'm lucky I will have A new ride to run.

4. Shit, that aint that bad of a ride, maybe I can get a bunch of us to head up too...

5. George/Maine

George/Maine

Here is some info if your up here in Maine.

http://renyscruisein.webs.com/cruisenightsandtimes.htm

Reny's Cruise In- Rts. 3 &1 Belfast There are plenty of motels in the mid coast Belfast Area. There is a scruisein Friday. check the web site enjoy the cars.
    4 cars out and about this evening. Seeya

6. 41fred207

41fred207

sounds like a blast !! i better get working on my ride !!

7. Marcia

Marcia

Bronxmopar, are you opening the restaurant on Verona too? That's only a few miles from me.
    The coupe should be ready for the first of June, then I'll be crusing rain or shine.

8. 1927 Death Trap

1927 Death Trap
    from CT

Hey J, Keller here. Lets do this man. What a blast to rip up the coast, hopefully both of us in new rides!

9. 1927 Death Trap

1927 Death Trap
    from CT

Hey man, if you guys are going to run up let me know and I can get a bunch of us to meet up. My car was the black T Bucket with the zoomines upside down. I met up with you all a few times last summer. This sounds like a great time and a chance to get a big pack cruising.

10. Slick Willy

Slick Willy

...something youre not telling us, Jared?:confused::D

11. henrys_way

henrys_way
    from Maine

12. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

Marcia thats us! And I beleive we opend this past weekend! Im working on the fliers as we speek and my kid sister working on some bands! Please please spread the word so we can make this an annual thing!

13. Angry Frenchman

Angry Frenchman

Maybe.

14. JVK54

JVK54

Hey Craggy..that you?..what's up! Jesse (x-Marvels, Pug Uglies here)..This looks like a blast and I may head up to the Owl's Head thing as it looks to be 1 1/2 hours closer than the drags. But, I am working on a benifit show for Fischer House (They provide temp. housing for families of severely wounded US military who are in long term treatment in Boston hospitals) on June 25th at The Beachcomer in Quincy Mass on Sat. 6/25...soooo I may not be able to do long run like this the weekend before(The Pugs are playing a reuinion for this-we gotta practice..logistics for the car show part etc etc)

15. SWAMPDONKEY

SWAMPDONKEY

you guys should def come up . its a great time .. whens rodz and reels ?

16. SWAMPDONKEY

SWAMPDONKEY

the outsiders is a awesome band , and some of them race at WPD great guys to. let me kknow if you need banners and stuff . thats what i do . anyway i can help

17. SWAMPDONKEY

SWAMPDONKEY

owls head is only 45 mins from winterport . i live right next to the museum . cool place but the drags is were it is at . its just like you walked into the 60's at the drags

18. 1927 Death Trap

1927 Death Trap
    from CT

weekend after Labor Day, new movies this year too! We'll be up man, this sounds like a blast!!

19. Marcia

Marcia

I know where I'm hacing breakfast this weekend!

20. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

Awesome! Tell the Big guy at the counter (my step dad John) you found them here.....we may have the show there instead of northport......Paved lot and deck are a lot more hot rod friendly

21. George/Maine

George/Maine

Hi Nick I had lunch at the new place today,The place was packed.Thats a nice spot shade in lower parking lot.From winterport come down 1a, left on 173 to the big bridge lot closer.We used to have a crusin up the street at the gas station 1/2 mile few years ago.
    Seeya George

22. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

Great to hear George, So Ill see you in June Right?

23. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

Its official Nana's Kitchen 1 MAPLE STREET, VERONA ISLAND, MAINE 04416, Will be having its first HOT ROD HANGOUT! Saturday June 18th! 4-whenever! So when you get finished over at Winterports Gassah drags come on down to Nana's for some good old fashoned eats! Its only about 13 miles from the track! Please spread the word! SwampDonkey I will be in touch about putting up a banner soon!

24. zombiesarebad

zombiesarebad
    from Maine

25. SWAMPDONKEY

SWAMPDONKEY

26. Carfanatic

Carfanatic

We were on Verona Island last weekend riding around ( never had been all the way around the island ). My girlfriend and I stopped there and we said to each other, this would be a good place for a gathering. We'll be there. Marking it on my calander right now.

27. Gigantor

Gigantor

I'll be there too... in my late model OT daily driver. :(

But I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and your rides!

28. SWAMPDONKEY

SWAMPDONKEY

should be awesome

29. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

Heck yeah its gonna be awesome! SD my sister should be shooting you a message any day now about the banner.

30. SWAMPDONKEY

SWAMPDONKEY

no prob man, I know of a great place to do flyers . out of augusta . pretty cheap to ... I will let vaughan know from the gassah guys and he can spread the word aswell