Register now to get rid of these ads!

Magnets Thoughts on the Pileup

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by magnet, Oct 12, 2008.

1. magnet

magnet

posted in the wrong spot.. see the post in the general discussion area. :)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2008
  2. power58

power58

Way to go Magnet !!! Great words and a great Effort. Raygun set me straight on what a rat rod is and a traditional rod is. So the word is getting out. I was at Rayguns shop and vow to do it right, do it traditional. I love the pile up and take a ton of Pics every year so that mine will be right. My pal said he heard a guy got tossed for after market 1970 rims. I told him its right in the rules 1964 and before.
    Chrome Czars spell it all out , if the dude had just read the web site. Thanks to all The Chrome Czars and those that helped out. I really had a good time and spent about $400 on some good car parts. Have a good rest you have well earned it.

3. HellRaiser

HellRaiser
    from Podunk, NE

Yes but!.... My Feet are killing me tonight!!!!!!!:D

HellRaiser

4. HellRaiser

HellRaiser
    from Podunk, NE

Seriously...Magnet, you fellows with the Czars did another year in an excellent manner. A deep and very sincere thank you to all of you, and to all the people behind the scenes who make the Pile Up the show that it has become.

Also, a huge thank you to all who came from all over with your rides. Without all of you...well...you know.

HellRaiser

5. power58

power58

Sorry about that. Hope I don't get demoted.