Register now to get rid of these ads!

Magazine subscriptions cheap!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rodhotz, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Yeah,I got the same spam,,from Rod & Custom no less,,I deleated it all. HRP

2. I subscribed to a bunch last year when most where $8. I see they went up some this year. They've been sending me renewal notices for about 6 months at the normal high rate. I guess it's time to renew at these prices....lol

3. RichG

RichG

I subscribed to both R&C and Streetrodder last year. Streetrodder was pretty much a let down, save a few (very few) tech articles. R&C was good, but to be honest, I get better and new stuff everyday here on the Hamb, so my money's going to the Hamb this year:D

4. jonzcustomshop

jonzcustomshop

with the new editor the new r&c's are getting to be like the hamb in print, I had just about given up on r&c, but the last 2 issues have really been worth it.

5. RichG

RichG

Yeah, I've got nothing against R&C, I thought it was a good rag even before Forty-A, I liked Kev's personal touch too. I just don't have much green to go around so mine's staying "in the family" so to speak. :p

6. Jax2A

Jax2A

Thanks for the link, I already get R&C (and really like the recent changes too.) but I decided to go ahead and get StreetRodder. I buy it half the time anyway so I figure it's well worth a $1.25 an issue.

7. spiffy1937

spiffy1937
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Florida

8. Rod and Custom is actually 3 cents cheaper at their subscription site.

9. tdoty

tdoty

I was gonna say that I thought the "regular" rate according to all of the laplets and notices I have gotten is $14.97. Re-upped for the discounted SR anyway.

Tim D.