Register now to get rid of these ads!

Made the cut..inner fender wells first.Hmm..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lowongas, Aug 20, 2010.

1. lowongas

lowongas

Ok,now my parts are starting to SLOWLY come in and I couldnt wait to start on something MAJOR..( SO tired of doing PATCH panels..) so I started cutting out my rear inner fender wells.Now in the pic of what I found after I cut it out..Hmmm...A BIG gaping hole and a few rust out spots.Now what I am wondering is this a problem I need to address NOW before I put it back together..? This car is pretty much being built like Dreddybears.Now the frame is coming from Eric..( Riley Automotive..) ( I LOVE THIS GUY..) ..but what I am also wondering is going to affect how it sits on the frame.?I also noticed something else...my fender wells ( new from Synders..) have a contour for the front to fit nicely but the back has NO contour and stick out quite a bit.I checked with them and there the correct ones but it sure doesnt seem right.I was just going to cut out the rear contour part and make it flat so they fit better...Let me know you gurus....I LOVE this site..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  2. lowongas

lowongas

Hmmm....no one..?