Register now to get rid of these ads!

made some progress on the 41 chevy - got the mustang 2 setup!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by neverwinter, Dec 12, 2012.

1. neverwinter

neverwinter

i know this stuff is pretty basic and easy for most HAMBers but i am pretty stoked that i got this far. Trying to tackle one task at a time instead of expecting that I can get everything done in 1 fell swoop. So over the span of maybe 10 hours spread out over a couple weekends so as to not piss off the wife or be an absentee father to my kids, I was able to piecemeal the Chassis Engineering kit together. My Dad had given me some really basic 15 in wheels and tires that were off his 59 corvette so I just tossed them on for now to make tee car a roller again.

This weekend is time to try and install the 250 6 banger!

thanks for all the continued support here. As a nearly 40 year old newbie I am always humbled at the talent and knowledge demonstrated here. For someone like me even the small things can cause confusion so I really do appreciate all the insight and help.

- jason

Attached Files:

2. Looks like the lock washer on the right upper control arm front is upside down....

3. NashRodMan

NashRodMan

Hey there from another 41 Chevy owner down here in Mattapoisett, MA!
    Nice work on the front end. I'd like to do that but couldnt spend another $2K since I am doing the 292 I6/T5/ new rear swap also. Oh well, keep at it!
    Paul

4. birdman42

birdman42

Looks good man.Just remember the way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time.

5. Looks like you're off to a good start.

Good luck this weekend with the engine.