Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Made in USA Bear Claw Style Latches and Install Kits

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by 38Chevy454, May 21, 2014.

1. City: Cincinnati

State: Ohio
    Price: $33
    Well, it seems in the new HAMB v.7, I lost my old ad. I am still selling the bear claw type latches and install kits. All made in USA, high quality parts. I have sold nearly 2000 sets to HAMB'ers all over the world. Not one single quality problem or return in approx 5 years selling these latches. See my website for more descriptions, drawings with full dimensions and some sample installation pics:
    www.hotrodlatches.com
    You can order directly off the website using paypal. PM or email me if any questions or problems. These are the best quality latches you will find and for a great price too! Thanks to all previous customers for the purchases, Terry

Sample parts shown below. The large or small bear claw laches are $33/pair including the matching striker bolts. Micro size latches are $25/pair incl the striker bolts. Install kits are $21/set and I only have the installation kits for the large and small bear claw latches - not for the micro size. Shipping is typically $8 for USA, $27 for Canada, and $37 for International. For international, contact me as the website is not set up for the international shipping due to too many variables with weight and location. I will figure out the amount and can send you a paypal invoice request.

Large Size latches and Installation Kit:
    Large Latch Complete Kit 1.jpg

Micro Latches:
    Micro Latch 1.jpg

Small Latches and Installation Kit
    Small Latch Complete Kit 1.jpg

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    Cosmo49, kidcampbell71 and AHotRod like this.
  2. Quick update since prices have unfortunately gone up like everything else in past years. Current prices for latches are $42/pair, install kit parts are $25, or you can get a package deal with latches and install parts for $64. Micro latches are $28, and there is not any install kit for the micro size. Shipping is a constant battle with USPS increases, currently is at $10 for USA, international guys please contact me for rates. Thanks to all for the business over all the years, Terry

In case anyone viewing on a phone, website link in the signature doesn't show up. Here it is: www.hotrodlatches.com
    It has all of the technical info, and some example install photos. You can order direct on the website.