Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Made in USA Bear Claw Style Latches and Install Kits

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by 38Chevy454, May 21, 2014.

1. City: Cincinnati

State: Ohio
    Price: $33
    Well, it seems in the new HAMB v.7, I lost my old ad. I am still selling the bear claw type latches and install kits. All made in USA, high quality parts. I have sold nearly 2000 sets to HAMB'ers all over the world. Not one single quality problem or return in approx 5 years selling these latches. See my website for more descriptions, drawings with full dimensions and some sample installation pics:
    www.hotrodlatches.com
    You can order directly off the website using paypal. PM or email me if any questions or problems. These are the best quality latches you will find and for a great price too! Thanks to all previous customers for the purchases, Terry

Sample parts shown below. The large or small bear claw laches are $33/pair including the matching striker bolts. Micro size latches are $25/pair incl the striker bolts. Install kits are $21/set and I only have the installation kits for the large and small bear claw latches - not for the micro size. Shipping is typically $8 for USA, $27 for Canada, and $37 for International. For international, contact me as the website is not set up for the international shipping due to too many variables with weight and location. I will figure out the amount and can send you a paypal invoice request.

Large Size latches and Installation Kit:
    Large Latch Complete Kit 1.jpg

Micro Latches:
    Micro Latch 1.jpg

Small Latches and Installation Kit
    Small Latch Complete Kit 1.jpg

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    Cosmo49, kidcampbell71 and AHotRod like this.
  2. Let's give this a bump. I seem to get questions if I still sell these - Yes, always have them in stock and still selling them.

Also anyone going to Bonneville Speedweek, I am going there and can do delivery in person to save shipping costs.

3. Bump this up, get your latches for Christmas presents! Or just get them so you can work on the installation over winter.

4. OK all you with tax return money burning a hole in your pocket, time to get those latches you need and get them installed before the summer driving and car events season starts.

5. Time for a bump, just to make sure everyone knows still selling and still same prices.

6. Let's give this a Memorial Day, start of summer bump!

AHotRod likes this.
  7. Is that tax return money going to burn a hole in your pocket? Putting some toward your project? How about spend a little on some new latches. Still holding same prices, $32 for pair of latches with striker bolts; and $20 for the laser cut install kits (two latch mounting plates, two striker bolt nut plates). USPS bumped up the shipping costs, now $7 for domestic small flat rate box. I always work to get the lowest shipping I can for you. All parts are always in stock and ready to ship!

***Now including the mounting bolts** 1 inch length button heads.

383deuce likes this.
  8. Bump this up. I think most people have used my website to order lately, but just in case I need to update some of the prices listed here in this ad.

Latches are $33/pair, install kits are $21/set, complete kits with latches and install parts are $53.

Shipping has gone up, $8 covers most orders. Contact me if any questions or for international.

Thanks to all my previous customers over the years! Been selling these for 11 years now, haven't gotten rich, but have lots of happy customers all over the world. Nearing 3000 sets of latches sold!

Let me know if you are a HAMB Alliance member and I'll refund back 10% on the price of parts.