Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Mad Mikey Accident

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mad mikey, Mar 20, 2021.

1. You’re welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

loudbang and mad mikey like this.
  2. "Like it never even happened" A quote from one of those building fire and water damage restoration companies.

We know better and yes it looks great. Hard work and determination beats depression and gloom every time.

twenty8, Stogy, loudbang and 5 others like this.
  3. twenty8

twenty8

:):):)..................;)

Stogy, mad mikey and chryslerfan55 like this.
  4. SDhotrod

SDhotrod

Great comeback! Post a video sometime of it running or making a pass. I'd love to hear that beast.

5. 61SuperMonza

61SuperMonza

Mikey,
    That is one bad ass ship. It was before and you have made it even BADDDDER.
    I just love your ride. BITCHIN.
    Glad you are doing well and have a blast with the bad MF.

Stogy, mad mikey, loudbang and 2 others like this.
  6. I have a few adjustments to make with the trans, will make them and test tomorrow or the next day. Its supposed to be warm out. Checked the plugs yesterday and my tune seems to be spot on. Man does this thing suck down fuel, LOL.:)

7. Roothawg

Roothawg

Looking good my friend.

8. Thanks very much Root. :)

Roothawg, Thor1 and loudbang like this.
  9. Lookin' great! Glad it's back in business!
    Tom

10. smashed up but not totally broken? Fuck the car we can fix that. I need to know you are OK.

Stogy, loudbang, Thor1 and 2 others like this.
  11. Thanks very much for asking Beaner. I am fine, the car is fixed and better than it was. The shop wall is not fixed, the contractor through my insurance company is slow and jerking me around.:mad::mad:. Just took another test drive. A few more adjustments and I am where I want her. Thanks again brother for your concern.:)

12. Thanks Tom. I sincerely appreciate that.:)

13. loudbang

loudbang

Good now smoke them hides and get comfortable in the seat again. :rolleyes:

Stogy, mad mikey, TFoch and 4 others like this.
  14. Way to get back in the saddle!

15. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Great to see you both are whole again! Way to get in there and get er done! Sitting around feeling sorry for yourself just isn't the hot rod way.

Stogy, Thor1, loudbang and 1 other person like this.
  16. Well I can't help much with the shop we sure could have dug through my stash and looked for the pieces for the car if you needed 'em.

I am glad that you are OK. I been banged up a time or two and its not much fun.

Go fast my friend.

Stogy, mad mikey, Thor1 and 2 others like this.
  17. You got that right Billy. I could not stand to see her hurt. I had to repair and improve her, to make the car and me feel better. The coupe is my most prized possession and kind of like my wild child. She is a major part of my life and who I am.

Stogy, 19Eddy30, loudbang and 2 others like this.
  18. Thanks LB. That is the plan.;)

Stogy and loudbang like this.
  19. That crazy bitch in your life that doesn't ever judge you :D I've got one of those too Mike ;)

20. Hell yea Lloyd, we are lucky.:D

21. Ok, Mikey...now you and Brian need to bust 'em off together.

22. That would be fun. I think my only hope would be to tree Brian, even then the nitro coupe would drive around me. :)

Stogy, TFoch, chryslerfan55 and 4 others like this.
  23. More tuning and testing today. Still a bit windy.:mad: Made some adjustments to the trans, tested, made another , tested again. She is very close to where I want shift points, trans brake and firmness. The car is very quick and stupid fast. A new Dodge Charger tried to challenge me at a red light and found out promptly he wanted NO part of the coupe. Sent him home with his tail between his legs.:);). Old hot rod shuts him down!:D

24. Fitnessguy

Fitnessguy

mad mikey, Stogy, Thor1 and 3 others like this.
  25. Thanks friend. The car is almost ready for anything. Just a few things to work on yet, I want her as perfect as I can get her.;)

Stogy, rbrewer, chevy57dude and 6 others like this.
  26. mcmopar

mcmopar
    from Strum, wi

Did this 2 days ago, It wasn't a charger , but a newer BMW M5 with a fart can and lowered. He was in front of me and took off, when I went by he had the WTF look on his face. He followed me to the gas station, and said he never would have thought he was going to loose, against a rusty truck. I said thanks and told him I will be at Rockfalls this weekend, come on out for another beating by a rusty truck.

Tony

TFoch, Stogy, SEAAIRE354 and 7 others like this.
  27. Hell yea. Teach him another lesson Tony.:):)

TFoch, Stogy, loudbang and 2 others like this.
  28. Car looks better than new Mikey, glad everything is working out on all fronts.

Stogy, mad mikey, loudbang and 3 others like this.
  29. The contractor is finally coming on Thursday-Friday to fix the wall. I am going to try and get everything some what moved back into place and bring the coupe to the Jalopy Showdown on Sat.:) We will see what happens.:rolleyes: The contractor has really been jerking me around.:mad:

chryslerfan55, TFoch, Stogy and 3 others like this.
  30. We'll see you there!

loudbang and mad mikey like this.