Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Mad-Fab-A-Go-Go

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, May 23, 2012.

1. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

good job piero can't wait to see more!!

2. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Thanks guys.. even you tim...

If you own a Hot Rod or Kustom Business and want world wide exposure check out our "Official Sponsor" Perk.. You get your bang for your buck for sure!!!!

www.indiegogo.com/madfabricators

You guys RULE thanks for all the donations to my cause so far!!

3. Colville

Colville

You ought to bring that fancy camera of yours out to Wilkesboro NC and do some filming of a barn full of '40 fords used to run lightnin back in the day with the original owner... and we started nascar, hell yeah haha... but yeah, NC has some cool shit, come give us a visit!

4. 55olds88

55olds88

Man if you are heading to Aussie, let us know, pretty cheap to get yo across the ditch and I'm sure we can hook you up with some Top Kiwi stuff.....
    Hell I might even escape to Aussie for the weekend too.

5. striper

striper

Donations???? Donations my ass. I just bought a DVD and a T shirt homey :D

6. fifTsix

fifTsix
    from TEXAS

looking forward to # 7. Number 6 was great!

7. johnybsic

johnybsic
    from las vegas

Man.
    Looks absolutely bitchin'!!!!

I watch these and just get pumped. I'll be ordering my copysoon as i can, Hope my girlfriend don't steal it:rolleyes:

If MFS doesn't get your blood flowing, you must be dead... boys.

8. Colville

Colville

Hell yeah... my volume 6 is shipped on its way to afghanistan... Gonna be nice to feel a tad bit back home! Heck yes

9. Pat Pryor

Pat Pryor

ill help support. its cool to watch your movies progress and this new one looks to be top notch! keep up the great work. i wish i can afford the official sponsor! but ill have to get in line for vol 7!

10. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

11. twenty8tudor

twenty8tudor
    from Ohio

12. desertdroog

desertdroog

Great idea Evel! I just added my support to your cause.

13. Colville

Colville

Hell yes, Just got my VOL. 6 in over here in Afghanistan. Made my day! Me and another fella here in the fab shop are very much into hot rods / customs. The video is great! Its funny listening to the other guys in the shop watching it say "Man thats cool I love Rat Rods!" UGH! How come everyone thinks any fenderless car is a double R word? Geez man, and I dont even bother explaining it... I mean some of the rods are survivor rods and theyre calling them RR... These guys wouldnt even know what I was talking about if I said thats a nice Deuce coupe... but they know the term RR, retarted. Great job on the video Piero, cant wait to see vol. 7... If you havent donated to these guys, go help them out! Good stuff!

14. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Just wanted to thank every HAMBER who has supported my campaign you guys totally RULE!!!!

Please share my campaign and help me reach my goal...Were working on some new perks
    should be up next week...

Heres the link to the indie Go Go site:

Vimeo Video
    <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/42345284" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Online flyer
    [​IMG]

Thanks for all the support!!!
    Piero

15. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Officially a month till the campaign ends please spread the word!!

I'll be working on another Teaser this week some of the other stuff I shot like Antique Nats last week...

Come by the Mad Fabricators booth this weekend in the Dome at Ink N Iron / Motorama and hang out!!...

16. Mooseman

Mooseman

I gave a donation, very happy to support a dvd series that I very much enjoy.

17. Blackie

Blackie

18. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

UPDATE:

So this weekend I was hanging with the Shifters at the Motorama and we decided its time for them to be a part of MFS... So since there 20th anniversary party is in a few weeks everone thats in the Shifters will be in town and have there cars ready to rock... So the friday before were doing a shoot with all the Shifters and there cars causing a bit of Chaos... :D

Purple People Eaters Vs. Squeak Bells 32 Sedan??? Maybe???? :D all I know i'll have allot of cameras rolling...

I'll be filming the anniversary party too... should be a bit of drunken debauchery.

MORE UPDATES SOON!!!

19. I love your work man! Im constantly watching all my MFS stuff!! Hope the new venture goes well.........keep crankin em out!!

20. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Help preserve our legends great stories before its too late..

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/43949057" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

21. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Hey guys just an update... we have 18 day's left and just about half way to my goal...
    I appreciate all the support and contributions to the camapign!!! you guys rule..

Please share my campaign..

--------------------------------------

Show your support and become an official member of the Mad Fabricators Society!

Membership starts at five bucks and that gets your name on the official MFS members' page with constant updates . This perk is included in all the members' pledges.

You can get a cool MFS official member patch and Volume 7 or get some of the classics like Volume 1-7--and that's just the start of some great things we offer to our supporters

You really want to see where it all began? I will give you a personal tour of the greatest Hot Rod and Kustoms spots in Los Angeles, including the mecca of kustom cars: Lynwood, California

Got a Hot Rod or Kustom Related business and you want some more recognition? Check out our sponsorship deal! It includes your logo on the DVD art work as well as in the credits of the movie. Wholesalers that carry MFS DVD's will get extra savings on the price of the next DVD.

Become an Executive Producer and go for the big deal! I will personally come to you and film / produce a 3- 5 minute DVD of your business, band, hot rod / kustom / bike / boat / van / skateboard or just general mischief to promote your business on your website, to share online or just on DVD--either way I can make it all happen!

See it all here..

22. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

16 days left...

Reserve your copy of volume 7 today!! won't be available to after the campaign ends...

Coming to LA? and want to get the VIP tour of some of the greatest shops, historical landmarks, and museums including Mastersons kustoms, Barris and Hines just to name a few... check out the "Tour of Kustomland" perk...

and if you have a business and want to become a sponsor we have a great sponsor package indudes better pricing on wholsale DVD if your a wholesaler...

Thanks to Ryan and the HAMB for the support and Eric Black for the great auction!!

23. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

pp makes me happy

24. Tommy R

Tommy R

Did my small part to help out, Piero! Can't wait for MFS7!

25. Midwest Rodder

Midwest Rodder

Count me in! you have my support and can't wait for the DVD.

26. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

10 days and counting.. Thanks everyone for the support on these last days of my campaign.. I'm still have some more to reach my goal but i'm getting close...

So any help in these last days to spread the word to family, friends, co- workers, the local prostitute, neighborhood weed dealer and any one else you can think of would be greatly appreciated!!!

27. We are tryin to scrap together te funds from all our club members to get 1000 clams. Fingers crossed we come through with it.
    Eldorados rod and custom club of Sth muckleford.
    Cheers
    Des

28. Pinstriper40

Pinstriper40

I really loved the "Blowing up Live Wire" video! Sometimes I wish I could do that to my car... maybe you could show that to the insurance people and get some cash man!

29. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Thanks dude.. I sent Ryan a message about the sponsor deal.. You guys are already locked in...

30. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

4 days left on the campaign there is only a few days to order your Volume 7 packages and help me reach my goal.. I'm close but not close enough.. So any help promoting these last few days I would greatly appreciate it!

Please share: www.indiegogo.com/madfabricators

Thanks everyone for the support over these 41 days.. I'm looking forward to busting my ass and getting the next film out