Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical M/T Rader Wheels

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bfalfa55, Dec 21, 2016.

1. bfalfa55

bfalfa55

My post in the WANTED section (sorry I put it in the wrong category !) for my wheels makes me wonder is it even worth trading. Every time I have searched for Rader's like these, I mostly find 14 inch wheels with all bolt patterns except the big 5 1/2 pattern. 15 inch ones seem to be harder to locate, so are these things rare ? I don't,I am just curious, I will still just trade even up. I would rather see them go on somebodies traditional car as I am not that fond on running adapter to use them on my car. They are as thin of adapter as I could find (5/8" thk.). I was under the impression there were 3 versions of them: 1st version had no ribs on the spokes and were possibly outlawed in the old days, 2nd version like the one I have, one rib down the center of the spokes and the 3rd version had the 2 additional ribs on the sides of the ribs plus the center one (weren't these the type used on the actual BATMOBILE ? )
    Just thought I'd ask. If any place is going to know the answer, it will be here on The HAMB !

2. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

Can they be drilled to fit your car?

3. Corn Fed

Corn Fed

Or better yet, redrill your hubs to match the rims.

4. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Hell, I was looking for 14x6 5 on 4.5 with nice chrome for my '65 falcon, couldn't even find THOSE. Wound up with Fenton Hustlers. Man I wish they still made proper Raders.

5. bfalfa55

bfalfa55

I could do either of the drilling but i figured somebody with a real hot rod and the bigger bolt pattern would like them. They were given to me t my buddies dad. He still has his 34 Ford from high school that they came off of.

6. Mr.Rader

Mr.Rader

7. TrailerTrashToo

TrailerTrashToo

CAUTION: Joined today, one (1) post....

EDIT: And no location...

8. Mr.Rader

Mr.Rader