Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lurker from Utah

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 39 tow, Nov 3, 2010.

1. 39 tow

39 tow
    from Utah

Hi all,
    Lurker for a while now (a long time) I signed up and I am finally getting my lazy a@$ around to the mandatory introduction so that I can post other places on the forum.
    From Utah, Dad was military so I grew up all over the world. I got married and moved back to Utah (Love the mountains).
    Now I have kids, a mortgage, no life, no one around me close that shares the same interest so I have come slinking to the internet to make friends :D.
    I have several projects in the yard (much to the wife's shagrin:p) one that is VW based, 4 that are of Chevy origin, one old International dump and even a Ford thrown in there for good measure.
    I am just here to learn, have fun and try and find like minded people but by my many months of lurking that won't be a problem it looks as if I am not the only one here that is not firing on all cylinders:cool:.
    It takes all kinds to make the world go around, I am on several forums unfortunately under different usernames as the one I want is always taken so if you see me on another forum I am not trying to be a poser just can't seem to get the same damn name on all of these computer thingies.
    If'n you have questions shoot me line, and thanks for having me along for the ride.

2. Welcome aboard the H.A.M.B. from Des Moines, Iowa, and a great intro there!

3. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Enjoy, from No. Conn.

4. big bad john

big bad john

Hello and welcome.......what a great intro....enjoy the ride on the H.A.M.B......Big Bad John

5. Welcome from Connecticut

6. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

7. 39 tow

39 tow
    from Utah

Thanks all for the welcome.
    We hail from Spanish Fork, Just south of Provo. I spent my high school years in Tooele so I know Pine Canyon well, thanks KJSR for the link.

8. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

Cool, maybe we will see you around. My truck does stick out a little in this town!

9. I hauled a lot of military freight out of Tooele, especially when they started shutting it down. Anyway, welcome from Arkansas...

10. 32-3 WINDOW

32-3 WINDOW
    from utah

welcome to the H.A.M.B. im also from utah which city are you in

11. Victory55

Victory55

Welcome from up north in Ogden.

12. Lukydevl

Lukydevl
    from Arizona

welcome to the HAMB from wayOUT weST AZ.........