Register now to get rid of these ads!

lucky to be me....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GRNONION50, Jun 16, 2010.

1. GRNONION50

GRNONION50
    from Oakwood

working on a vette and plymouth today. Doing what I love, (not working on new cars).

cars 021.jpg

cars 023.jpg

2. Deuces

Deuces

I worked on a '73 Vette with a 454 last summer... I rebuilt the R-3310 Holley 750 and fine tuned everything.... I took it for a test drive with owner in the passenger seat. He was very happy with the way it ran... He paid me 200 bucks for about 3 hours worth of work plus for the rebuild kit. Last I heard 2 months ago, it still runs like a raped ape.... :D

3. I'm working on getting my lazy ass off this chair and hitting the garage for a while. Not as easy as it sounds. Wish me luck.

4. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

great looking plymouth.

that's why i got out of the car world, hated working on new cars.

5. You're damned lucky that it is something that you can still do. Never take legs for granted.

6. FlamedChevy

FlamedChevy

Be very careful...I really enjoyed working on old cars too...But now I am addicted and I can't stop...Help me..........

7. 10secondA

10secondA

man i hear you we are currently working on a 69 camaro ZL-1 clone car complete with the alluminum 427 and a gasser 55 chevy with a blown 392 hemi, i love going to work

8. 29nash

29nash
    BANNED
    from colorado

.... a lot of us in luck today!
    I had breakfast with the old car group this morning. One guy's clutch linkage broke in the parking lot, (41 Ford) I towed him to a frineds house with my jalopy and we jacked it up, removed the linkage, welded the broken part, and had him on the road before lunch.
    PS; One of the bolts for the bellcrank bar is a bitch with the exhaust pipe in the way: Challenges are fun too.

I didn't have my camera:D. .......Dang.