Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Lucky 7 ≠ Welder Series

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by WelderSeries, Mar 30, 2015.

1. WelderSeries

WelderSeries
    Alliance Vendor

Hello!
    Just in case it's necessary, I wanted to solidify the fact that Welder Series is not associated with Lucky 7 hot rod parts, or the owner. I debated a long time about posting this, but when I felt our integrity could be questioned due to a perceived association, that needed to be cleared up.
    Joe (Lucky 7) did buy parts from us many years ago. He used our images in his catalog and on his website, but he hasn't bought anything from us in years. We have asked him to remove the images a number of times.
    I've received a whack of calls since the middle of March asking what's up with them - he's not answering the phone, taken deposits and not shipped parts, etc. A reliable source (someone standing at his front door reading the landlord's note) told us that he's closed the shop and vacated the building.
    Again, I didn't want to be "the guy" to start this, but I felt I needed to make it clear that there is and never was an association. I'm not trying to be slanderous, so please don't read this in an aggressive voice.
    Welder Series is still very much in business.
    Thanks for your time,
    DW Horton
    Welder Series Inc.
    /psa

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  2. A statement of facts. No mud slinging or slander. Nothing wrong with protecting your good name.

3. Thanks for letting everyone know this. I was wondering since he was using images from your site.
    A good friend got burned bad that guy.
    I know he would like to talk to Joe in person.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  4. 73RR

73RR

Yeah, photos on the www are easy to copy and use and damned near impossible to get removed
    without getting an attorney involved.
    You are OK for offering the 'heads-up' to folks.

5. 36couper

36couper
    from ontario

I got my partially completed chassis out of there in the nick of time.

6. mrconcdid

mrconcdid
    from Florida

Mr. Horton,
    I have your welder series Mustang II front suspension in my 53, I can't say enough good things about it.
    Great quality, fast shipping and your technical support over the phone was outstanding, I spoke to you personally many years ago when I purchased the kit. I just wanted you to know how pleased I have been your product.
    Thank you,
    Godspeed
    MrC.

7. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

I had just heard the other nite that they went out...Any one know why? From the previous posts doesn't seem like they were an "above board" operation..

8. lowlinc

lowlinc

Just put your M2 Kit and Triangulated 4 link together. Solid Quality and Product Mr.Horton!

9. BIG PORT JIMMY 6

BIG PORT JIMMY 6

10. There was a notice of bankruptcy for Lucky 7 Enterprises in a local newspaper. Sad to see them go. Thanks for the clarification DW.