Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lucky 13th Party in KC

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chucklz, Jun 6, 2009.

1. chucklz

chucklz
    from KC

Every 13th, no matter what day of the week, we have a party at our house. Saturday June 13, 2009 will mark our 13th 13th party. It's an eclectic mix of coppers, hosedraggers, hotrodders, tattooers, farmers, ranchers, artists, musicians, students, greasers, goldchainers, bikers, engineers, railroaders, builders, lawyers, doctors, etc. When the weather is nice we stand in the driveway looking at each others' rides while sipping libations. When the weather is not so nice we shoot pool, bench race and sip libations

Our best showing was about 20 cars and bikes. It was hard to keep count with the rotation. Everything from '30 A-bone to ISCA race Porche in cars; '46 HD to sportbikes in motorcycles.

The coolest was when the musicians brought their instruments and we had a concert in the dining room. I was amazed at how good the acoustics were in our house.

Come join us! If you have a car or bike bring it. If its not running (like some of mine) bring yourself. We suppply the yard beer (PBR/Hamms/Old Style) and finger foods. If you want anything specific bring it along. We are family friendly so bring the kids but remember it gets rowdier as the night goes on (our longest lasted until 5:30 am).

June 13, 2009 6p-?
    12820 Sewell Ave.
    KC, KS 66109

RSVP

2. speedtool

speedtool
    BANNED

Post pix for us!

3. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

Well, I'll have to make sure I finish my chores then.

4. chucklz

chucklz
    from KC

bttt for the mid week crews

5. Me, too. Sounds like fun.

6. Damn.....what time do we show.....I never get invited to anything around here. Carl Hagan

7. chucklz

chucklz
    from KC

Nothing to do tonite? Come join us.

8. chucklz

chucklz
    from KC

goodtimes!

Attached Files: