Register now to get rid of these ads!

LSR info please!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bb1970, Oct 28, 2012.

1. bb1970

bb1970

I'm planning my virgin run at the Lonestar round-up. As of now it's my family and one other couple. May turn into a total of 5 couples going. What is the host hotel? What are the best after show events? In years past I've seen some killer music events listed. Any deals on a bed and breakfast type thing in the area? Thanks, Bill

2. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Lots of info on the Lonestar Roundup website...
    http://www.lonestarroundup.com/

There isn't a single 'host' hotel, but the ones along Congress are the most popular. The Continental Club area along Congress is where alot of people hang out in the evening.

Malcolm

3. You can expect any hotel room on Congress to be expensive or hard to get. Austin has a lot of hotel/motel options and getting a room is not much of a problem. Even so, it is best to reserve early. Most people stay along I-35 North of the river. Make sure the ladies are signed on as some of the low end options are pretty low.

4. 62nova

62nova

Only 5 months away! Don't miss the BBQ in Beyersville and Thirsty Thursday.

Attached Files:

5. chaddilac

chaddilac

We had 4 couples 2 years ago... stayed at a nice vacation rental for a lot cheaper than a hotel!!!

www.VRBO.com