Stock A axle, but getting some lowering by moving the crossmember up and using a reversed eye spring. I looked at what was available as far as crossmembers. I didn't want to have a clearance issue, which I thought might happen with a total flat crossmember. So I cut the original crossmember and welded a flat piece in to give it some drop. I have a SmartCamber, so I was able to check the angles precisely before and after modifying the crossmember. My two frame rails were within 1 /10 of 1 degree of each other. I thought that was pretty amazing. I had heard the crossmember had about 6 or 7 degrees of caster. Mine had 5.6 degrees of caster. I cut the center of the member out, and welded in a straight piece. So there is still some drop to the member, but not nearly what was there. Plus I still have my radiator mount pads. I now have 6.4 degrees of caster after the piece was welded in. Welding is not done . . but it's all in place now.