Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lowerin the '57 F100

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by IGOR, Jun 28, 2013.

1. IGOR

IGOR

Someone suggested I put up a step by step on this with pics. I ain't no mechanic. I'm a damn Pinstriper so don't be too harsh with the comments on my doings wrong. I'm very sensitive. I wanted to use Sids axle but I don't have the convenience of the truck bein immobile while I send him the old one. I did get a pair of spindles from Chaddillac so I could just assemble that stuff, take the old axle out n put new junk in. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1372433557.894660.jpg Dis be the truck before I started on it. Picked it up from HAMBer "RUST" a few weeks ago. Here goes nothin!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. IGOR

IGOR

Off wit the tires. Off wit da drums. Off wit the whole damn brake assembly. Jus left em hangin cause I'm lazy and don't wanna mess wit bleedin brakes. Busted the tie rod loose. Chaddillac was nice enough to send me the steerin' arms too so I cleaned em up with a little paint so I don't get my hands too awfully dirty. The power just went out in the building so......... I'm takin a lunch break I suppose.

3. BONNEVILLE BOB 95

BONNEVILLE BOB 95

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

pay the electric bill?

5. IGOR

IGOR

Ha! Yep. Some dummy hit a pole up the street.

6. I like it so far.