Register now to get rid of these ads!

Low-tide muddy find! What is it?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ConceptVehicleDesign, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Very interesting story!

2. spudz

spudz

3. 69supercj

69supercj

Yea man, we need more pics!!

4. Dr. Frankensickle

Dr. Frankensickle
    from Kansas

I can't top this thread,hats off to you sir:

5. jerseyboy

jerseyboy

What ever happened? Want to see update:D:D:D! Where is the sequel?

6. Bigjake

Bigjake

I haven't laughed so hard in awhile....absolutely awesome thread.

7. koolkemp

koolkemp

I think the Hippo had to be set free, they are endangered you know :p:p

8. Man, too good, if you could add some banjo music and quicken the photo frames into a video you would win $10,000 on AFV. Then you could use the winnings to start the project build.....hmmmm......go for it! :D

dwollam, Clay Belt and indyjps like this.
  9. rottenrods

rottenrods

10. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

We need an update on this.....

11. That had the potential of becoming a Darwin Award winner.....I would totally have gotten involved in some shit like this....I love it

12. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

Just saw this for the first time...You guys are awsome!! who said it couldnt be done? Now you have a story for the grand kids.

13. You need to build something out of this and then when people are looking at it you can show them pictures of it when you found it. That would be one of the best back from the dead stories ever.

14. Side

Side
    from Berlin, OK

Still funny after almost a year.

15. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

need updates

16. Deuces

Deuces

These may have gotten a little too warm.... :)

Attached Files:

SS327, kidcampbell71 and Boden like this.
  17. Wholly shit this is funny stuff. If I was you on your raft seeing that thing come for your rescue I would have drowned in laughter.

For sure the best thread!

18. I've seen it and its mindboggling, cars scattered thru the woods all around the original yard and on both sides of the road. Have never been able to get a straight story on the place and it doesn't look like anyone has been there for some time.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  19. If anyone wants to know.. more than likely they were put on the banks of a river as flood controll.. looks like they failed and got washed down stream.. to the ocean.. and found their final rusting place...

20. crotex

crotex
    BANNED
    from cuero, tx

Awesome thread. Lots of funny stuff going on.

hipster likes this.
  21. Gives fresh meaning to the answer to WHY? Because it was there, and we new we could.

22. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

that shit'll buff right out... take alex like a week an a half to have it ready for the LSRU

23. ScottyVenture

ScottyVenture

24. fuzzface

fuzzface

Cool story. i read it back when you first posted it but it still cheered me up to reread it again.

I can hear the new stories already that will be floating around the taverns in a few years. some drunk will be saying, yep a watched 2 or 3 renegades drive their willy in the river and was either racing or chasing a hippo. one of them was riding the hippo bareback too. they must have been planning a long chase seeing they had extra fuel barrels strapped to it. They were real experianced.

Ok, back to the thread bump, is it on the road yet and as others mentioned when does the new chapter start with the other car.

25. toolz1175

toolz1175
    from IL

It's been a while- hope he got it inside before it gets rusty....

26. dmikulec

dmikulec

Year and a half and the dude never came back with an update. Too bad too, I was hoping we'd get to see that Willys in someone's garage. :confused:

27. He said yesterday in another thread that it's stored away for future building.

28. dmikulec

dmikulec

Ah, thanks for the update! :cool:

29. jipp

jipp

this made me laugh.. damn that hippo.. living in northwest all my life minus the last 11 years i became a desert rat i can tell yeah that water is cold!!! heh.. good fun.. us northwestern boys can be nuts i never claimed to be anything else.. and i have a lot of storys.. but sadly i grew up in a age of no digital photos so my friends hopefully still have the Kodak moments assuming there was any legality to what we were doing haha.
    chris.

30. billylo

billylo

To bad....I really needed an update. The Hippo really pushed me over the edge!!!