Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Hay, just call me louver dude!!! Im 36 And Have a wife beater mentality when it comes to louvers ...... Punch the hell out of it and ask for forgiveness later!!! You Can Never have Enough louvers ..

2. Hey Louverdude,It's about time you sign up.You have to come over and check out my truck...right now it looks like shit! I talked to Dino tonite about metalflaking my truck when I get it ready.Can't wait.Summer is coming to fast.

Dan

3. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

So what do you louver? Your wife? Your chucks? Maybe the hood of you Honda? Do you own a Honda? What do you own? :D
    xxx
    Brandy

4. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

Welcome,It would be great to see some Pics of louvers you've done. Louver dude!

5. Hey Steve,I missed you Thursday nite,I pulled the engine by myself.Then after it was out,Glen and Ziggy stopped by,they talked me in to going snowmobiling tomorrow,so now I guess I'm feeling sick and can't go in to work on Friday.
    Dan

6. Lucky Burton

Lucky Burton

welcome from another newbie

7. Hey...

I'm lookin' for someone to louver my windshield.
    You do glass, right?

Ha ha haaaaa!!!! :D

Welcome to the HAMB...

JOE:cool:

8. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome, would be interesting to see some of the work you've done. Not too sure about the wife beater mentality though.