Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Louisville, KY carshow

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fivefochevy, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Hey Guys and Gals, I am hosting the 4th annual Juvenile Diabetes Research Foudation Car, Truck, Bike, or whatever else runs and rolls. The date is Sunday, September 9th, at Mike Linnigs seafood restaurant located in Louisville, Ky. The hours are noon to five. gate at 11. 100% of all proceeds go directly to JDRF. We also need help with trophies. Anyone willing to build a trophy or donate old race or show trophies will help out a lot. We are having top 15 car/truck, top 5 bike, best of show, and so on. all of our time is donated and we personally do not make a dime. Like I said, 100% giveback to JDRF T1D research. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me. Kenny France 502-417-9921. I thank you, but most of all, the kids looking for a cure to T1D thank you all for your support. Kenny