Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Tracy Figaro

Tracy Figaro

I want to introduce myself... My Grandfather Lou Figaro was killed racing. I have followed his life from child hood to WW2 and Racing..I am interested in any information anyone has out there...My little Sicilian Grandfather that took a chance, did what he Loved and died while doing it... Makes me proud of him.... Although I never met him, Because he passed away before I was born, My father was only 12 years old at the time. I am keeping his memory alive.. So with that said...My name is Tracy Figaro Davis. I love Racing because Lou loved it... In 2002 he was inducted into the west Coast Hall of Fame.. Sometimes I am dissapointed because He doesn't get the Regognition from NASCAR. I don't know if it because he was a west Coast driver that was Killed in North Carolina??? I would love any story's and I would share my story's with you...Thanks Guys..

2. 117harv

117harv

X2 on your info search, welcome to the HAMB.

3. Nancy O

Nancy O

Hi Tracy, I have a few questions about your grandfather. Did he live in Maywood, CA at any point of his life?

lothiandon1940 likes this.

4. @Nancy O , welcome to the HAMB from Illinois.
    Unfortunately, @Tracy Figaro has not been back here since her post in 2010.

5. Tracy Figaro

Tracy Figaro

Hello Nancy, yes Lou lived in Maywood, Huntington Park, South Gate just to name a few. I would love to answer any questions you have. Tracy

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. ...Looks like Nancy hasn't logged back on here since August of 2022.:(