Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Lots of AFX/AWB cars for you:

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by c-10 simplex, Aug 21, 2017.

1. c-10 simplex

c-10 simplex

Lots of bitchin FX/AWB cars for you. i don't have time to watch the whole thing----i have to attend to my DD (which is another story in itself.....) But i figured i would post it here so i wouldn't lose it/forget about it.

i would have put in the AWB thread, but i can't find it.

2. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    from so cal

3. Mick Coyne

Mick Coyne

New to the HAMB, I'm doing a 1938/41 Willys gasser build thread and was told you AWB fellas might enjoy these. My friend [the late]Rocky upholstered my 30 Ford pickup in 1972 and wouldn't take a dime so I gave him a bunch of cool car parts instead.
    He gave me some photos back then of his stepdad's Mopar and I came across them again a couple of years ago and my fabricator's [Choke's] cousin Randy W gave me a picture of it at the track.
    Here ya go,
    Mick Rockys Dad Dodge 1052.jpg Rockys Dad Dodge 2053.jpg Rockys Dad Dodge 3054.jpg Rockys Dad Dodge 4055.jpg Rockys Dad Dodge 5056.jpg Rockys Dad Dodge 6057.jpg Rockys Dad Dodge 7058.jpg Rockys Dad Dodge 8059.jpg Rockys Dad Dodge 9060.jpg Rocky's step dad 64 Dodge from RW.jpg

4. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

Not sure what class the car ran in regularly but sure looks like BBFD on the far window.

Mick Coyne likes this.

5. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

In the last picture it looks like something liquid dripping out of the back where the gas would be, what to you think?

Mick Coyne likes this.
  6. raven

raven

Well look at that, an old altered from ‘the day’ that’s not sky-high. Even running a straight axle.
    Nice car
    r

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

Mick Coyne and loudbang like this.
  7. none of the factory cars were sky high. they actually sat some what low. there were many that ran a straight axle that also were not high. a picture of mr norms car is a great example.

8. loudbang

loudbang

Dandy Dick Landy's cars we not sky high either. :)

Mick Coyne likes this.
  9. landys 64 was.

10. Mick Coyne

Mick Coyne

Thinking fuel cell in trunk, overflow puking, Mick