Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Lost then found, 34 hot rod roadster

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dirtyest Devil, Mar 20, 2011.

1. I picked up half of the Burbank Choppers up in that car once. They got a kick out of it too.

2. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Mel, Cool thread. I too am out growing the Family sedan. Still have the tudor but gained a 52 chevy for more grocery room. My kid can't crap in the toiled yet, but he has is down to a science for doing it in his pants and the neighbors lawn. Learned that from his MOM!

3. Had to pass on a nice dropped axle today cause a another little Indian followed me home.

Now I have one I can bob, leave filthy. Great fun today

Attached Files:

4. OoltewahSpeedShop

OoltewahSpeedShop

Just so you know, the LaSalle and Columbia setup is the shit...! I finally got to really drive mine today. Really good, then slide that Columbia in OD and you're set for some cruising.

5. Cshabang

Cshabang

if I end up with what I just found, I wont be buying ANYTHING anytime soon ...haha Cottage in the woods with some property...Room enough to build a BIG shop...figures right!

6. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

THat's a really funny story.....I don't get a lick of it but I was laughing a shit ton reading it haha!!!

More rad shit followed you home? You and CHris are really starting to frost yee ol cookies.

7. Oh man, can't wait!

8. Man guys, my kid does a poopie dance 1st, then we ask him if he's gotta go. He sez yeah, and we go! Hahaaaa

9. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

i hope it happens for ya, chris!

10. The talented Zach Suhr saw I posted a pic of a 34 I liked. He tweaked it in Photoshop to my likes and wants and surprised me with an email this am. Looking good!

Attached Files:

11. Fucking perfect.

12. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Classy Out The Assy as aways when it comes to Zach's work.

13. Damn that looks good...

14. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

If thats not motivation, I dont know what is!! Nice!!

15. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

oh heck yeah. that rules.

16. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

ha! a little late to the party, but COOL FIND!

Subcribed.

17. Tin Lizzie

Tin Lizzie
    from Ohio

Gosh you find a 34 Ford Roadster for a guy..........a car he has been looking for for 6 years..........and this is all the credit I get ??? Just busting your chops man......this is the first time I have ever seen this thread and I just spent the last hour reading it !!! Hey I'll give you a call and we'll catch up..... Oh I had forgotten how cherry that roadster body is.....way better than mine !!! Ughhh !!!

18. Magnus B

Magnus B

Great job... now please find one for me too ;)

19. Hey all! Nothing from me with the 34. Sorry.

I was getting pieces of the puzzle together. Then funds were running low so I backed off. I've been busy working on other peoples cars. I have one full restoration going on and a nice simple traditional 30 sedan project going on for a friend. So not much time left for myself with a two year old. All my spare time goes to working on my bike and riding it every day. I've just about forgotten about hot rods. Life is good. Hope you are all well!

20. 51stylelinedeluxe

51stylelinedeluxe

i thought i seen that t roadster you had pix of early in this thread in a collection in central pa.? the guy also has a fuel injected ardun:D

21. nice find from a grill to a roadster ....love it when those stories come true!!

22. Theo Douglas

Theo Douglas

Love this thread. Keep workin' on it!

23. This car will be worked on over the winter. So hopefully it will be ready spring or early summer. Keep ya posted!

24. threewindaguy

threewindaguy

Absolutely ain't nuthin' better than a barn find. Makes life worth livin'....

25. Hey Ooltewah, what your cruising speed? I want to cruise at 80mph.

I'm now back on this project. Time to decision make.

26. ambsn

ambsn

Thats my dads roadster. Its got a Cad flathead in it with and edmunds 2x2 and a columbia 2 speed rear end. I might be a little bias but that is the coolest roadster ever, thanks for posting the pic he will get a kick out of that!

27. OoltewahSpeedShop

OoltewahSpeedShop

My car will run 80 in low but it's screaming. 80 in high is no problem. I'm usually running around with cars that won't run that fast, so I usually run it in the low side on the rear end. Cruising at 50-60 on the back roads it's just loping along.

28. AMBSN, all my Hop Ups are still packed and 1500 miles away so I can't look this up, or can I find it online? What is the dash out of? And where did that windshield come from? Your dad's roadster is very cool!

29. ambsn

ambsn

Its a 34 Cad dash that he cut down and the windshield was something he built. Thanks, my dad is a pretty incredible metal man.

30. Angry Frenchman

Angry Frenchman

hey Mel, any updates???????????