Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lost my Wife.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by (BlueOval), Sep 8, 2011.

1. toolman1967

toolman1967

Prayers going out to you and the kids!

2. I'm very sorry for your loss, our prayers are with you and your family

3. Lucky77

Lucky77

Sorry for your loss man.

4. Bar Ditch

Bar Ditch
    from Tacoma

Sorry for your loss. You have my condolences.

5. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

Sorry for your lost ! Stay strong.

6. Cross Rodder

Cross Rodder

So so sorry!

Im speech less but adding you to my prayer list. Honor your wife, be strong and take care of those kids. A local church could provide help and support.

7. 52pig

52pig

Sorry for the loss my friend.

8. lippy

lippy
    from Ks

Sorry isn't enough I know. Hang in there man you must keep the fire lit. Prayers out to you and the kids, you will make it I know you will. Lippy:(

9. Ltorch

Ltorch

My condolences to you and your family...our prayers will be with you. Stay strong for you little ones as although you are mourning your wife, just remember they also are mourning the loss of their mother....stay strong and take comfort in all the cuddles you will be getting from you children...

10. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

I too am so very sorry for your loss friend. Stay strong, cherish the memories, and know that your HAMB brothers are thinking of you. Saltcoupe

11. oldwagonlover

oldwagonlover

Really sorry for your loss and for your children who will not grow up with a mom.
    Hang in there and do the best that you can for your kids. I hope that you have a good support group and family to help you during these tough times. I know that it would be tough to do it all, handle the kids and still run the household.
    My thought and prayers are with you.

12. sliderule67

sliderule67
    from Houston

Thoughts and prayers. I asked the minister if it always hurt this much, and he answered "yes, if you had a loving relationship, it does". Time helps, and I've found that grief and joy can coexist in the same person at the same time. And, you have to go on because the kids need you and your example. Pls post a usps address. God Bless.

13. 56 Frame Dragger

56 Frame Dragger

So sorry for your loss, I wish I had the right words to say to try and make you feel better. my prayers go out to you and your kids, I hope you can find peace and love once again in time. I'm so sorry!!!
    Ronnie

14. racer67x

racer67x

RIP Dude..hope things work out for you.

15. Nik

Nik

May she rest in piece. Prayers being sent for you and your family.

16. wood470

wood470

Nothing could be worse. Cancer seems to strike us all but its just not fair in someomne that young. We can all say stick with it will get better some day but it never will. You will always have a hole in your heart for her. My deepest condoleses.

17. TomP64

TomP64
    from Vancouver

The picture is sure captioned correctly. She is beautiful and 36 is way too young. My condolences on the loss of Gretchen and best wishes to you and the kids. Sounds like you have your priorities right and cars will still there in the future when you have more time for them.

18. rod rialto

rod rialto
    from rialto, ca

Sorry to hear about this man.

19. plodge55aqua

plodge55aqua
    from Alberta

Very Sorry to Hear of your Loss..

20. RichG

RichG

I'm so sorry for your loss. God bless you and your children.

21. mattcrp1

mattcrp1

prayers and thoughts with you. sorry for your loss

22. AdrianS

AdrianS
    from California

Very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you.

23. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

So sorry for your loss. My prayers to you, your children and all who knew your wife.

24. Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Blue,

OMG. What can I say ? Other than sorry, for your loss, pain , and suffering.

I'm not one to normally pray, but tonight, I will, for you and your family !

God Speed !

Tonight it's raining in NJ. The angels are crying for your loss.

25. Sorry to hear of your loss, be strong for your young ones, they really need you now.
    Try to hang onto those flathead parts, down the road life will get better.
    My prayer are with you and family.
    cw.

26. Salty

Salty
    from Florida

I read through this whole thread....I was going to add my life experience....honestly, you don't need to hear about my experiences, your experiencing your own; for that I am truly sorry for you and your families loss. As far as experiences are concerned, know many of us have gone through similar life changing events, draw from their strength when the time is right for you; surround yourself (though it will be hard as you will want to be alone) with people that love you and your children force yourself to laugh every once in a great while and stop to smell the roses with your kids.

On a different note, I recently went through a family medical emergency that ran up GOBS of bills. Most hospitals have a "charity" division to help you out with catestrophic events such as what you are experiencing. ALSO hospital bills (in my area) have no interest attached to them, nor can they be reported to your credit. As long as your paying something they can't do squat...

I implore the HAMB community to band together and auction our stuff not his... at the very least keep the car that your children love. Even if it sits for a year or more while you get your feet back....

27. janbuick

janbuick

very sorry for your loss

28. So sorry, nothing new to say after reading the posts here. I'm impressed with the response in such a short time. Many here on the HAMB really do care for folks.

Prayers are up for peace and strength. I commend you for asking us to stand with you in prayer during your mourning. May God give you the grace to still seek Him.

Keep us posted as to how you are doing.

Shalom, Randy

29. bowtie40

bowtie40

So sorry for your loss. Always remember, every time you look into those childrens eyes, your wife is there looking back. Be well. Bowtie40...

30. Deuces

Deuces

Sorry for your loss.... Prayers go out to you and your kids... :(