Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lost my Wife.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by (BlueOval), Sep 8, 2011.

1. tjmercury

tjmercury

Thoughts and prayers DEFINATELY go to you and your little ones. The wonderful thing about the H.A.M.B. is that it is not just a message board, it IS a family. This group of hoodlums does so much for those in need and it seems to touch everyone on here when we lose one of our own. Once again, my deepest sympathies go to you and your family.

2. Nemosgarage

Nemosgarage

Sorry for your loss stay strong.

3. 55chieftain

55chieftain

Thoughts and prayers for your family, so sorry to hear the terrible news.

4. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

I am so sorry for your loss.
    My wife is a cancer survivor....
    May God bless her soul, as well as watch over you and your family.
    Bob

5. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

James, what a tragic and heartbreaking loss for you and your kids. May God comfort you and them in your sorrow. I wish I could do more.

6. jerry

jerry

Deepest condolences.

I was in your position a year ago July. Wife passed from cancer 3 days before our 34 anniversary, after only 3 weeks from diagnosis.

Cherish the memories and your children.

I can't say it gets any better...

Just take it a day at time.

jerry

7. chevy348

chevy348
    from Ohio

Terrible news. Sorry to hear of your loss.

8. tommy v

tommy v

so sad to hear this ,my mom is going throw the samething right now, your kids need you more than ever now ,Best of luck to you and your kids

9. cfish50chevy

cfish50chevy

Sorry for your loss! Stay strong man!

10. My deepest sympathies.

Steve

11. The37Kid

The37Kid

Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers going out to you, your kids, and family.

12. pappatyrone

pappatyrone

So sorry for your loss. Best of luck to you and your family in the future.

13. MedicCustoms

MedicCustoms

I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family......

14. Kan Kustom

Kan Kustom

The first thought us guys have toward our families is to provide more money and things etc. but what your kids will be needing most is to be constantly reasured that they will not lose you too.When one parent disapears through death or divorce.The kids beguin to stress over losing the other.Be reasuring and give them lots of attention and love and they will be fine. I hurt for you brother.

15. That is extremely rough and not fair. My thoughts will be with you and your family.

16. 46stude

46stude

Many people wonder "what did I do to deserve this?"- you didn't do a thing. Cancer is not prejudiced- it does not care where you are from, what race you are, nor how old you are. When it wants you, it takes you.

Be the best man & greatest father you can be, bud. Use the love & stregnth of your children to weather this as best you can. They need you now more than ever, & you in turn need them. Y'all are in my prayers.

17. 53Hattie

53Hattie

Saddened to hear of your loss, may peace be with you, ...rest assured, it will get easier with time.

18. Bruce A Lyke

Bruce A Lyke

so sorry to hear of your loss, you and your family will be in our prayers.

19. Todd's Rod's

Todd's Rod's
    from MInnesota

I am so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. May GOD give you strength in your time of need

20. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

Oh man this brought a tear to my eyes. My wife has been fighting Breast Cancer for the past few years. I am so sorry for your loss, wish you and your kids nothing but positive thoughts. Words can't convey, best to you.

21. flamed58

flamed58

I'm so very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. Dusty

22. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

James-

I think the 15+ pages of responses tell you how much folks on the HAMB really care, and how tragic it is to loose your beautiful wife and the mother of your three kids at such a young age. All of us dad's with young children shutter to think of what your going through right now.
    Hang in there, be there for your kids, and know that things *will* get better. They really will with time.

God Bless,

jay

23. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

Stay strong man, your kids need you more than ever! Family first, sorry for your loss!

24. Hot Rod Chris

Hot Rod Chris

Sorry for your loss, My deepest condolences to you and your family... Keep your head up not only for you but for your family as well.

25. gashog

gashog

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> My heart goes out to you, Blue Oval. I lost my first wife to a drunk driver. She was 26; we were married two months.

The kids' birthdays, the first Thanksgiving, the first anniversary of her death- do you best to be prepared for them. The first everything is going to rip your heart out. There is nothing magical about getting through that first year. You just know you did it once so you can do it again. Somehow we find a way to limp through the pain. But just like your love, it never goes away. My wife has been dead for 24 years now. Last summer I saw something in a movie that reminded me of her. And I balled like a baby. They don’t come very often anymore, but every first hurts like she died yesterday.

Never forget, the good Lord doesn't close one door that he doesn't open another. No one can ever take your memories and your children are Gretchen's last and greatest and final gift to you. You are in my thoughts & prayers.

26. bobber's54

bobber's54

So sorry for your and the kids loss! I'll keep you ,the kids and all who knew and loved her in my prayers!!

27. Engine man

Engine man
    from Wisconsin

So sorry. Life is seldom fair but you still have the memories and the children.

28. I'm so sorry for your loss. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

29. Zigged should've Zagged

Zigged should've Zagged
    from Emmaus Pa

oh, man! That's so much of a heart-breaker! I am truly sorry for you and your kids.

30. Ebert

Ebert

You have our positive thoughts....words cannot express what you are going through, but you are in all of our prayers. God Bless.