Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lost my little buddy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by old-idaho-iron, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeucePhaeton

DeucePhaeton

Sorry to hear about the pup.
    I lost my co-pilot 22 days ago and feel like my heart has been ripped out. Toby did more car shows with me that any of my friends. Dogs and pets in general enhance our lives in ways non-pet owners/lovers will ever know.

Attached Files:

2. dynahoe

dynahoe

just lost a14 year old buddy also i feel your pain.there is a letter called rainbow bridge google it and read it it explains everything...love my pets wish you well

3. i know what your going through, sorry for your loss.

4. you are a jack ass,:mad: its obvious you do not have a pet or evr had anything that loved you unconditionally ever in your life.

now back to the loss,im very sorry,and i could just imagine your pain.i have my little buddy "kilo" for 7 years and even going on vacation for 1 week drives me nuts.hes my best friend and companion.i talk to him and treat him like an equal.

i think about loosing him and i cant think of it.

no matter what you do or think these "pets" will love and respect you with every fibre of there being.

will you be getting another? thats what i am already thinking about with my guy,not a replacement but a contionuation

5. DeucePhaeton

DeucePhaeton

I have the "Rainbow Bridge" poem also
    A friend sent the book "The Art of Racing in the Rain" I've started it but the wife read it and said it was a good read to anyone that recently lost a dog.

6. so_dak_kid

so_dak_kid

sorry about your little buddy. It sucks losing a pet...hang in there :)

7. The loss of a best friend is never easy, just rest easy that she'll be waiting for you always with a wagging tail. Sorry for your loss.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

8. RFOSTER

RFOSTER

We lost one of our working females this time last year to cancer it was one of the hardest things I've ever done! ImageUploadedByTJJ1348102982.807310.jpg

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

9. tudorkeith

tudorkeith

As A fellow dog lover, I know how you feel. it always sucks to lose a family member.

10. HarryT

HarryT
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Very sorry for your loss. Been through it a couple of times myself. My first old gal was 15 years old and the second was 11. These wonderful pets will never be forgotten.
    Jim

11. slowmotion

slowmotion

So sorry for your loss. It's a tuff thing, but it's part of the deal. But that never makes it any easier. We lost our boxer about 18mo ago, just now looking to replace the irreplacable. Hang in there.

12. Mysterio

Mysterio

Sorry to hear your loss. A dog is for sure man's best friend. Loyal to the end.

13. 65 Hemi Coronet

65 Hemi Coronet
    from Florida

Very sorry for your loss. We rescued an older Yorkie a few years ago from the local pound. He was a scraggly little guy with bad teeth, but he was standing on his back legs begging with his front paws. What a wonderful companion he was. We got him all fixed up and what a pleasure he was. He attached himself to me and loved to be anywhere I was. Loved car shows and meeting people. We gave him 3 great years at the end of his time on earth. He stared having seizures and they got worse. Had to say goodbye on my lap at the vets when he went off to a better place. My eyes still get moist thinking about him......but we now have two more yorkie rescues, both 5 year old boys. Great little guys too. It's great to give a throw away a nice secure home to live at. The pain will ease, but never leave. Please consider giving another needy little guy a home after a bit, I don't think you'll regret it.

14. hotrodbrad

hotrodbrad

Maybe Ryan should make an off topic board for everyone to circle jerk about off topic stuff

15. Bad Eye Bill

Bad Eye Bill
    from NB Canada

I had a hot headed reply to this but decided to delete it out of respect to the OP.

16. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

You would be right at home in there, you are a stupid prick.

Don

17. DeucePhaeton

DeucePhaeton

I'll second that!

18. 296ardun

296ardun

This is absolutely the right site to share grief, whether it be humans or pets, it not just about hot rods and customs...

Very sorry for your loss, have lost a bunch of pets over the years, know well how if feels....

19. hedg12

hedg12

Sorry for your loss.
    I was never a pet guy until my girl brought home a Pomeranian pup a few years ago. Now I can't imagine not having him here.

20. sorry to hear of your loss.....my shop dogs are all strays and they mean more to me that any of my stuff....

PICT0011.jpg

21. fanspete

fanspete

Sorry for the loss of your friend, we have 8 right now and have lost many in the past...every time as tough as the next.

Also sorry for peckerwoods like hotrodbrad. Funny, when I don't like/care about a thread I QUITELY move on.

22. your mom went a bit too deep with the coat hanger before she changed her mind huh?

you should go talk to "uncle dad" or "momma sister" and say you over stepped your bounds here.

inbred dumb fuck,

should be able to put these inbred to sleep,to save the world grief from these mouth breathers.

23. RatPin

RatPin

One of the hardest things in life is to lose a dog. Dogs are so honest, loyal and forgiving. Sorry for your loss.

24. old-idaho-iron

old-idaho-iron

Thanks to everyone for their kind words. Josie was a $20 dollar bulldog mix, that I found in the local thrifty nickel. Was the best 20 bucks I've ever or probably will ever spend. She was the best dog I could have asked for and consider it a blessing to have had her in my life.It is true that losing a special pet can sometimes be harder then losing an actual person. This dog was my sidekick wherever I went. And was always there when no one else was. It pridens my heart to belong to a forum as great as the H.A.M.B, and to be amongst such great people as all of yourselves.Lets hear it for all the hardcore H.A.M.B er's, and all of their little sidekicks!!!

25. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

Sorry for your lose!
    It's been 2 1/2yrs since Sammy left us.miss him every damn day!some of our rescued pitbulls stay for a while--- some stay FOREVER!:eek:

Attached Files:

26. Blackmaria60

Blackmaria60

I've had 4 in life so far, and it sucks to lose ANY of them. Currently have a German Shepard, and she's a sweet, sweet girl.

27. Blackmaria60

Blackmaria60

Quit being a dick, dude. There's more to life than a fucking car. If you don't like it, go lurk in the tech boards.

28. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Hi Slowmotion.Sorry to hear of your loss.BTDT many times over the years.
    Lost my first "Lil Buddy"Pooch about 50 years ago.Still miss her.My current crop consists of two cats and one dog.One of our outside cats'LADY" sleeps with "Ringo"the dog.
    Leo

29. papa's 39 koop

papa's 39 koop

sorry for your loss. I had to put my springer down 2yrs ago. carrying him into the vets was the hardest thing to do.

30. Ruggie

Ruggie

Man sorry for your loss,i lost my 14 year old staffy last year and my 9year old about four years ago i got tattoo's of there names.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.