Register now to get rid of these ads!

lost my dad today

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by pinky sr, Jun 16, 2011.

1. torino_Joe

torino_Joe

So sorry for your loss,my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

2. flamed32

flamed32

Always hard to go past postings like this without feeling something, sorry for your loss.

3. flathead31coupe

flathead31coupe
    from indpls, in

So sorry for your loss lost mine about three months ago still hard to deak with

4. 59ab

59ab

I lost my Dad in 1986. This same time of the year. We actually held his service on Father's Day. I understand how you feel.

5. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

Sorry to hear 'bout your dad - sending thoughts ...

6. TinShed

TinShed

Sorry for your loss, sounds like he was a hell of a guy.

7. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

So sorry for your loss. Keep him in your heart and he will never really be gone.

8. You'll miss him and remeber him every day. They're priceless and no matter how much we try, we can never tell them what they mean to us, and we never know until they're gone.

I'll rap the pipes for him this weekend.

9. Prayers for you and your family. I know it's not easy. Just keep on like you know he would want you to do!

10. Blades

Blades
    from Chicago

My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. I bet he's smiling down on you right now. God speed

11. Very sorry for your families loss, it sounds like you had some great times with him and built some good hot rod memories. those moments are priceless and you can pass them on to your children. I lost my Dad in 73, he died on his 50th birthday, I was only 18, always felt sort of cheated as we did not get to do a lot of the things we wanted to do. The Hamb community is great in sending prayers and condolences. Tonite I extend mine to you, God Bless my friend !

12. Saxon

Saxon
    from MN

Sorry for your loss. Can't say it'll get better. Remember the good times.

13. skyrodder

skyrodder

So sorry for your loss,May he rest in peace

14. customs by jason

customs by jason

sorry for your loss. we will pray for you and your family

15. donkeyfarm

donkeyfarm

Sorry for the loss, my condolences to you and your family.

16. oc dave

oc dave

Prayers for you and your family,fourtunatly we have memories to go on with.Stay strong Bro...

17. 29AVEE8

29AVEE8

Sorry for your loss. Lost my dad in '79. WWII vet. glider pilot, Hot rodder, S.C.T.A. member. He taught me most all of what I know about cars, and life. I miss him every day. Just try to be as good a father to your children as he was to you and you all will be well.

18. TWKundrat

TWKundrat

I'm really sorry to hear about your dad. I lost my dad about 4 months ago at 53 and it feels like life will never be the same without him. I just hope you have some family and good friends to help you through this time. I guess all we can do is remember the good times we had and try to make something of our own lifes that our dads would be proud of.

19. Sheep Dip

Sheep Dip
    from Central Ca

So sorry for your loss...Lost my Dad in 97 @ age 67 also...he didn't leave my lots of money.. he left me something better...lots and lots of his knowledge, wisdom and gentlemanly ways towards others. He helped me build my first truck at 15 years old and tainted me forever..

20. Big Jon

Big Jon

mate, i feel for you, my Dad passed over 10 years ago at 60 , still miss him every day.

I adopted my mates dad for the times i need fatherly advise.

21. Very sorry for your loss, lost my Dad two and a half years ago at 66. He was my hero and taught me all the important things in life, miss him every day and will do so till I go.

The pain although barely diminished with time, is in a perverse way a reminder of how lucky I was to be able to call him my best friend and Dad.

22. luckydog

luckydog
    from Bel Air MD

sorry for your family's loss, words don't always help at this time get a picture of your dad the way you want to remember him, put it on your visor so everyday you see your dad. it helps me everyday to remember my dad's smile.

23. babaydoll

babaydoll
    from BD

Sorry for your loss. It is great that you honor him like this by sharing with us stuff about him.

You were lucky to have a father that you would miss. Really lucky! Take the best out of what he left you and go on with life.

Once again...sorry for your loss.

24. Metal Ghost

Metal Ghost

67....way too young. My condolences.

25. 32-3 WINDOW

32-3 WINDOW
    from utah

very sorry for your loss, i also lost my father 9 years ago and it just seems like yesterday, love and cheerish the dreams and desires he had and keep his insperation alive , my thoughts and prayers are out to you and your family

26. coupeman36

coupeman36

I am very sorry for your loss, we should all take time to appreciate our family.

27. abone1930

abone1930

Sorry for your loss and prayers go out to you, Lost mine 1 1/2 yrs agao, not a day goes by I dont miss him.

28. RAY With

RAY With

My condolences for your loss. I also lost my Dad many years ago and know the empty feeling it generates. There is always a source of relief through prayer and my personal prayers and thoughts will be with you and family.<!-- / message -->

29. truckedup 28

truckedup 28

sorry for your loss i cant imagine losing my dad

30. The 41Dude

The 41Dude

I am very sorry for our loss. I lost my day Feb. 27th of this year, so I know somewhat what you are going through. My dad was 87 and had a good life, had always been healthy and i guess I just thought he would live forever. None of us know how long our journey here on earth will be, so just enjoy the journey with all your loved ones and friends for as long as God allows you the privilage. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May God bless you and be with you in your time of difficulity.