Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lost my best friend - Bubba Young

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Redbows35panel, May 7, 2011.

1. So sorry,these words say it

2. elrobo818

elrobo818

im sorry for your loss

3. racer32

racer32

Burke, sorry for the loss that you and your family have suffered-y'all are in our prayers. I know you and Bubba were close, and that you and he shared a lot of common interests. I know that you'll continue to keep him close, and that he'll be riding along with you wherever you go. I was honored to meet him and get to know him a little-even if it was just once. He will be missed.

4. slammed

slammed

It is only by the Grace of God can a parent make it through such heartache and loss. You all have my prayers and tears right now.

5. jb39chev

jb39chev
    from Conroe,TX.

I too have lost a son, I also know that nothing can take away the sense of loss that you are feeling. You and your family have my heartfelt condolences.
    You do however, have the legacy of the time and effort you both expended on your truck, So by all means, take it out and show it proudly. It speaks as a fine and proper memorial for your Father/Son relationship

6. mx6262

mx6262

I am so very sorry for your loss.:(

7. draggler

draggler

My heart and prayers go out to you and your family
    In time you will see him again !