Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lost Car Keys

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ZZ-IRON, Jul 1, 2012.

1. I locked my keys IN my daily twice last week,& have a hidden spare,,,I just turned 55 so I guess CRS is really kickin' in ;)

2. I was on the side of the road in arizona (115F) and my o/t trucks water pump went out. I got a new one installed. Started the truck (doors lock auto) went outside to check for leaks. I had just closed the hood as the wind closed the door behind me, truck running, glad the water pump was working fine no leaks and I was able to jimmy the lock open. would have broken window. now a door key is hidden somewhere.

3. RagtopBuick66

RagtopBuick66

Locked my keys in my '66 Buick on the side of the road when I was a kid, so after I got the lock popped I went and had a new set of keys made. Drove back to that same spot I locked myself out the first time and hid the new keys under a rock a few yards off the side of the road, just in case it happened again. Pretty smart, huh? :D

4. Glad you found the keys.

better send me a set so when you loose them I can send you a set. I can also borrow your car to go out and pick up chicks the next time I am in town.

I don't know about '49 Poncho but if it is a cherolet the glove box door has the same key as the door locks. If you have the key switch repinned ti match you only have one key to carry and all you have to do is pull the glove box lock to get new keys made. ;)