Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Lost another HAMB-ster

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Skeezix, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Engine-Ear

Engine-Ear
    Alliance Vendor

wow, that's a really tough thing to deal with...echoing the sentiments of your fellow HAMB brethren, sorry for your loss...try to find peace amid the difficulty of it all.

2. hemifarris

hemifarris

That's so sad. It makes you wonder what was going through his mind when he ended his life. God bless him and may he rest in peace....

3. 1930FordRod

1930FordRod
    from Canada, BC

Sorry about your loss, that is just sad.

4. DaxxRuckus

DaxxRuckus

very sorry to hear this

5. QQMOON

QQMOON

RIP Sorry for your loss

QQ

6. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Wow, I just caught this thread. I'm totally stunned. I knew Fred a little bit from Jerry's shop and always remember him as a super great guy. I even split a room with him one night at one of the last Paso shows.

I'm just shocked. I really don't know what to say other than I'm very, very sorry to hear about this and your loss. Man, that's terrible. Condolences to your family.

7. crazydays

crazydays

Sorry for you loss.

8. jangleguy

jangleguy

So sorry to hear this. I found myself on the street last year, in part due to too many toys to support - really bad prioritizing. My ego was running the show and that's what happens. Today I'm hopeful and wiser. And very grateful to be alive. Hope you can learn from Fred's experience and savor every day...

9. This is sad news, if only....., we can find ourselves saying that after the fact. I am sorry for your loss. It opens my eyes to spend more time with my one brother. There are a lot of people hurting at this time of year, especially those that are alone. We all need to reflect on this and keep our hearts open to those in need. I hope you can accept and recover, God bless, CGM.

10. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

God that's terrible. I am so sorry.

11. 71buickfreak

71buickfreak
    from Oklahoma

I'm Sorry to hear about this. It is a truly bad situation. I went through it with my wife's father 6 years ago. My prayers to you and your family.

12. genosslk

genosslk

13. pugs

pugs
    from Hamburg Pa

sorry for your lose. i can relate to how ya feel, as i lost my dad the same way in 1985, and almost my oldest brother in 1990.

14. sorry for your loss -may he rest in peace