Register now to get rid of these ads!

Losing my mind..and parts. Touring doors

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tman, Dec 26, 2003.

1. Last Monday was a hectic day. I was knee deep in projects and orders all day long. Then, a buddy came in for my boss' metalwork class with my long awaited rear touring doors!!! I was stoked, they were the best I had seen, even had some original paint. Since I was in a hurry to get out of town for the weekend, I stashed the doors in the shop so they did not lay in the showroom all week while I was gone. In a hurry..............see you guys after Xmas.....bye.

So today, llil bro and I went to the shop to take inventory on my doors and get to work on some repair.All my other doors were in my enclosed trailor where I store shit. No prob, but I could not find the two new doors? Ran home and checked, checked the shop twice, the trailor twice, even looked in the 54 thinking I stashed them there. Anyway we spent about 3 hours looking for the friggin doors!!!!

Well, when I got home I decided to call my buddy. He could have really fcked with me but fessed up that he took them back home as a joke to screw with me! So I am not really losing my mind, I am just in the company of merry pranksters!!!! Assholes [​IMG] I told him payback was a bitch but the one that really needs to watch his back is my boss.............he played the straight man to the hilt.

2. sentinelT

sentinelT

Hahahahahahaha, you got worked....

3. I might have lil bro, but you were duped with me!

4. It's nice to know who you can trust. [​IMG]

The is interest on Bad Karma.

5. sentinelT

sentinelT

Nah, i was just thinkin you didn't know how many doors you had, but at least you can rest now, knowin you dream of an 8 door T can come true...

(one team built the worlds most expensive car...)

6. You can fuck with my daily driver, my swap meet van and even my bicycle but NEVER fuck with my hot rod....ever. Isn't this the same boss that steamcleaned your engine after you axed him not to? And after that you had so much trouble with the distributor because you hadda take it off to dry it out and fucked it up trying to get it in straight? I think I'd hafta have a little quiet talk with him...fun is fun but there are limits......
    signed: the easy going guy with no sense of humor.

7. I was just in a local dudes "mega stash" and eyed a MINT set of T touring doors as my father was looking for a set. He got the two rear's for $100. They are INCREDIBLE and he's happy. Last week when he re-showed them to me he also had them stashed in an old truck in the yard and I hope he doesn't lose them... I'd though I'd lost my F1 shock mounts for a long time but they where just under my heap...

8. "One Big Door"

Rocky, come to find out my boss played the straight guy so well due to the fact that he forgot the joke!!!!!!!! I called him up tonight and he realized it, he was bummed he did not fuck with me as well!!!

9. Uh-huh..............Even so.....I guess the entire 33 "unsolicited engine washing" episode would have pissed me off in the beginning.
    but then, it's really none of my bidness, I guess...