Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Los Angeles Area Shop Recommendation for Air-Ride Please

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BuickBorracho, May 26, 2009.

1. BuickBorracho

BuickBorracho

Hey HAMB'ers - I'm looking to bag my 56 Buick and looking for suggestions on what shop to use in the LA area. I've done some research and narrowed it down to the following shops by location and reviews, but I'm open to new suggestions and also feedback on all shops (good and bad). In no particular order,
    The Shop 310, Lomita
    Hollywood Hot Rods, Burbank
    V818, Sun Valley
    Chassis By Aaron, Covina
    If you don't feel comfortable posting, please PM me. This is a big step and expense for us, and the car is special to us - so we want to do our due diligence in making sure we hire the right person/shop to work on the car. I'm sure you guys know how it is.

Thanks in *hiccup* advance [​IMG]

2. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

You should consider Gambino Kustoms up north in San Jose too. Alex Gambino is here on the Hamb and it looks like they do great work. http://www.gambinokustoms.com/

I think this is the first time a Californian has ever said "please." :D

3. BuickBorracho

BuickBorracho

Whoa that was fast! Thanks Gotgas. If only Gambino was more local to LA. I looked into them and read so many postive reviews that, that made me wish they were closer but the distance got them checked off the list unfortunately for me.

4. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Hollywood hot rods.

5. Joelchris

Joelchris
    from Pomona

I would check out Starlite Rod N Kustom in Torrance. They are also here on the HAMB

6. BuickBorracho

BuickBorracho

I'll give Starlite a call this week. Thanks for the help guys! Anyone else have anymore local recommendations?

7. John Denich

John Denich

Hollywood does amazing work, they would be my first choice!