Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lordz Shop Piks.....spam...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lordz of kuztomz, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Very cool.
    My inners and outers were that bad too.

2. terd ferguson

terd ferguson

I just want to say how much I look forward to updates to this thread. Except the sad posts. But the hard times help us appreciate the good times. Congratulations on the ten year anniversary! You're an awesome dude and you deserve it!

3. thanks bro.. we did see some hard times..but like you said with out them we would not be who we are today.. i take every day as a learning experience.. keep the good, let go of the bad.. and move on to the next day...
    i need to stay focus on what i love doing,

4. choppedmerc

choppedmerc
    from Spokane

Im with the rest of the fellows on here. I really like to see what you and your crew are up to! I like how you thrash shit out! All my projects never seem to have an ending. I feel your storys and love how you are winning! You must be a local icon. I dig your attitude, it does no good to harbor anything but good and kind thoughts and actions! as well as reactions.

5. few pics i found on the web from our shop..

Attached Files:

6. White Trash Renegade

White Trash Renegade
    from Derby, KS

I just went through this entire thread from front to back and DAMN I cant wait to read more! I definitely will be subscribing to this thread! now I need to get some rest so I can get up in a couple of hours!!! LOL!

7. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Look how happy n proud the kids look!
    Wish i could be there forthe party, my own 34 "anniversary" is the 27th.

Anyway, that chopped coupè w/ the packard? grille laying on the front end looks mean as hell. what is it exactley?
    Oh yeah, stocked for you about D'Agostino. well fuckin deserved.

8. bonez...wow..34th congrats...my bday is on the 27th..
    anyways thanks..that a 37 ply coupe converted to a 3 window, one of my own projects..

9. koolkemp

koolkemp

Congrats on the 10th Jesse! You do good work and I dont just mean the cars!!

10. joel torres

joel torres

wish i wasn't broke i could use a weekend get away from here and hang out with you and the crew have fun and know that alot of us will be there with you in spirit

11. thanks joel...we all need a vacation.... hopefully one day you can come down,,

12. kool...i just got a call from SNAP ON TOOLS , THEY WILL BE SPONSORING OUR EVENT NEXT MONTH..THANK YOU GOD..

13. Have a good one aye.
    Would love to get over there sometime soon.

14. stuckonda101

stuckonda101
    from SFV, CA

Read every page on this, very cool cars. Im too close not to make it to this one. Hope my 59 buick is somewhat presentable

15. ausbuick

ausbuick

love your work man.... so whats the go with the 49 buick covert in the yard?
    cheers darren

16. Get off the 101 and bring that 59 down the 110..hope to see u..

17. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

:) Yeah, i meant my Bday too, that why i said my own, and put anniversary between "". :)
    but thanx.
    So we born the same day. i think you 10 years older than me tops.

18. cool bro..
    hey guys our event is just around the corner..this is a FREE EVENT..we are still looking for a few more bands to donate some playing time, if any one is interested please give me a call at the shop.. 323-233-3224
    also any pinstripers wanna come lay some stripes..

19. kool..more shirts shipped out today..thanks guys..ooh also have them in tank tops for the ladys..

20. just 4 more weeks for our ten year mark,

21. fitzee

fitzee

Time flies dont it.. Im in my 7 year myself..

22. seems like it was just yesterday.. but well worth it..

23. just ten more days..

24. Zed

Zed
    from FRANCE

Thanks for sharing your work Jesse ! are you a fuckin merc factory or what ? :D

25. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

This thread is one of my favorites. Always look forward to seeing your work.