Register now to get rid of these ads!

lordz of kustom have you had work done by them ??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rdarda7, Jun 10, 2004.

1. rdarda7

rdarda7
    from pomona ca

just looking to see if anyone has had work done by them ?? good ?? bad??? friend of mine is looking to get some work done and asked me about them i told him i have heard of them but have not seen any of there work and didnt know anyone who has had work done by them . so if you have had work done by them let me know what you think..i have seen the picture's they have posted here..

2. tred

tred

jesse is a stand up guy, good to deal with. the work is awesome, speaks for itself, if you want to go to the shop and see it for yourself to feel more comfortable, i'm sure they would be down with that. just ask.

i reccommend them.

tred.

erick armeson likes this.
  3. The LordZ of KUsToms only show up here once in awhile to show some progress pis of their stuff and promote their shop. I don't think anyone here has actually admitted to having something done by them. They seem to get the job done. But here is like three cars they are always working on. do the search and look them up,

4. tred

tred

like i said, they are good guys, i've dealt with jesse. as for the quality of the work, go see it in person. don't be shy.

tred.

5. ratster

ratster

6. rdarda7

rdarda7
    from pomona ca

abe i have seen the picture's on here they look good.and yea they are the same cars that's why i wanted to see who has had real work done.. hey were in pomona you at am off the 71 and mission.. tred cool i havnt got the chance to go down there yet but i will . i heard they were going to move from there loction ??? what did they do for you work wise ??thanks henry

7. rdarda7

rdarda7
    from pomona ca

thanks ratster website is real cool nice cars on there..

8. Im off I10 and san antonio, as far as the LORDZ OF KUSTOMZ like I said I have see the convert chevy at the Pomna swap, looks cool, but don't know anyone has had work done by them.

9. rdarda7

rdarda7
    from pomona ca

10. I dont see many bare metal shots on that website, hard to tell a guys skill when its covered with primer. Lots of sins can be hidden that way.

11. wazzaaap guys, first of all my computers been down for months, i tried to fix it but the bondo just did not do the trick, anyways bro tell your friend to stop by the shop and look for his self, we just moved into our new location at 5868 crocker st los angeles, cross street is slauson and san pedro, YES its in SOUTH CENTRAL HOMIEZ, or have him call me at 323-2333224 jesse

Attached Files:

12. low springs

low springs
    from Long Beach

i know Jesse. he has done some good work and a stand up guy. besides his shop is located 2 blocks away from dads house. so when i visit the family i stop by his place after.

he sold a 49 chevy to my buddy at the pomona swap. he gave him a good deal.

what up Jesse.

Dante

13. wazzaap dante, i just got my computer back from mike, i missed this thing hhaaahhhaaa

14. plan9

plan9

jesse's my bro's cousin, and a friend... helpful, knowledgable, and a straight shooter.

ive seen plenty of bare metal work... A LOT of chops, channels, subframes, hydros, airbags and fabrication goes on there....they usually have 4-5 customer cars in progress at any given time. swing by the shop, and check out the work.

homeskillet has some funny stories about REAL DEAL lowrider bikes during the early 80s... the stuff of legend. ask about them if you are into that stuff... [​IMG]

jesse - carlos gave you the disk i see.. .right on [​IMG]

15. chino

chino

Q-VO Primo, wassup Mike and Dante nice to see that u guys are still kicking. Hey jess i need to pick up sum shop shirts. as for jesse's the work is awesome, speaks for itself.
    -Chino

Attached Files:

16. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

link is beat.

its kustomz

17. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Post is 3 years old.......you should call them to see if they're "still kicking";) :rolleyes:

18. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

lordz of kustom have you had work done by them ??

dont know nothing about there metal side of there shop, but there dance side........AMAZING!

19. dammm..some woke up the dead...hope your friend got his car done by now...
    wazzap primo..just drop by..hey charlie having the party this weekend..

20. old beet

old beet

Wake up Jesse! Shake it off. Where ya been? Missed you........OLDBEET

21. wazzap old beat...how everyone,,,me just here at the shop..cutting,,welding..and grinding...not much time to come by the site..ill try to post up a few piks...[​IMG]

22. here are a few more[​IMG]