Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods looking this fan mount

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HELLMET, Dec 28, 2015.

1. HELLMET

HELLMET

need a fan mount to get my roadster back on the road a weiand or a tardel one thanks billy

2. HELLMET

HELLMET

generatormt.jpg

3. choptop40

choptop40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Geez Louise ...is that for a flathead v8....

4. Katuna

Katuna
    from Clovis,Ca.

Never seen one of those before. Pretty trick.

5. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Cool brkt. The applications are inspiring.

6. I have one of those. To date it's only been used for set up. Mine has issues. Who ever machined it was off a bit. For it to work on my Offy manifold It needed spacers or to remove some of the web in the center. Once mounted with spacers I noticed it didn't appear square to the front of the block. I set it up on an empty block, sure enough. Off by 6 degrees to crankshaft center line. Also this one is not drilled for any kind of front mount. For my motor that is actually a 38 motor it needs to push the Fan mount 3/8" further forward for the belt to line up. I've talked with a found Step 1 003.jpg Step 1 004.jpg ry about just casting a new one for me. Once I get back on my Roadster project this will most likely happen and I'll run maybe 10 parts so I can recover my costs. I don't know that this one is Wrong but it don't work with my manifold or lower pulley reguardless of it not being square to the block.
    The Wizzard
    The Wizzard

7. HELLMET

HELLMET

is it for sale? I have a friend that can weld it up and remachine it. if anything I have a caster that can cast them. if I can use it ill send you a good one that I have cast. let me know billy