Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Looking for Velocity Stacks other then whats in Jeggs....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by awsomeears, Feb 26, 2012.

1. awsomeears

awsomeears

I'm in the market for some Nice Velocity Stacks for my two Holley 450's

Problem would be the ones that I can only find are lets say " el' Cheap O " or commercialized junk :eek:

I'm looking for some that are NOT polished....

I would love to find COPPER ONES !!!

Any help would be great !!!

2. norod938

norod938
    from dallas

I would be interested as well, not hi jack your thread. Ive been looking for the last year or so wantinh something along the same line.

3. Contact a metal spinning company ... velocity stacks would be quite easy for them to make, although copper isn't cheap nowadays.

4. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Couldn't resist posting this pic taken 32 years ago at the Car Craft Nats... Enjoy a set of copper ones. The background isn't bad either.

A local guy had a dual 4 big block intake for sale on Craig's site with a pair of the nice gold anodized ones. He only wanted $100 for the set, but I tried to buy just the velocity stacks. He wasn't interested in splitting it up. Should have just bought that setup.

I'll keep an eye out to see if he re-lists.

Attached Files:

5. Black Panther

Black Panther
    from SoCal

Have a pair of NOS Ed Cholakian polished aluminum ones...probably 40 years old plus...I assume the 450 Holley has a 5 1/8" neck? PM me if youre interested...

6. ottos

ottos

7. awsomeears

awsomeears

Those are Bitch'n

My 63 nova gasser is GM white so I think the Copper or Brass will just stand out....

Thanks much for the pic and info !!!

8. awsomeears

awsomeears

I was also thinking of buying some 30ga. copper or brass and making something Up, I do HVAC so the breaks are available to me...

Hmmmm