Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods looking for polished stainles 4 bar

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dirtbag13, Oct 2, 2014.

1. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

Anyone know of a supplier where i can buy just the polished 4 bar tubes with the bushing end welded on ? I know tou can buy the complete kits w batwings degreed ends bushings and all but im just looking for the tubes as its on a finished build and i already have the polished threaded ends and jamb nuts , mine are painted steel i want to go to polished without buying a bunch of stuff i dont need ! Thanks

2. Any good machine shop can handle that, just tell them the length and supply them with the rod ends and they can get the tubing and tap it to fit your rod ends. Otherwise give Posies or Pete & Jakes a call.

3. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

I am a good machine shop , just not as much free time as i used to have anymore to make them and polish them . I'll probablly have to do like you suggest and call see if they can sell me just those and not the whole kit.

4. I had a friend of mine that bent one on a lift and I know he was able to order just a replacement bar, I think it was from JW Rod Garage, but I may be wrong ( about where he got it ).

5. Roadsir

Roadsir

Pete and Jakes used to make any length you need. Give them a try.

6. linechaser32

linechaser32
    from Iowa

TCI will sell you parts and pieces.