Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Looking for pinstriper..Between Albany NY and Springfield Ma

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by exshelby, May 29, 2015.

1. exshelby

exshelby

I want to re apply the stock original pinstriping to my car since I have repainted it..... can someone recommend a hand pinstriper in my general area? [Pittsfield Ma] NY-Ma border....thanks...

2. scootrz1

scootrz1
    from usa

The One Arm Bandit is in windsor ct and I think he will be stripping at the goodguys at Big E in couple weeks . you can see his work there

3. mike bowling

mike bowling

Like he said- good guy, great work.

4. 1934coupe

1934coupe

5. philly the greek

philly the greek
    from so . cal.

Both of those suggestions are quality stripers , you also might check out "Mac the Knife " in Queensbury , NY.

6. exshelby

exshelby

Anybody ever hear of Zeke from 'sign techniques' in Chicopee....and on one arm bandit being from Windsor CT...I was in Windsor last Wed! Thanks for the suggestions so far!

7. A little farther up in Syracuse is Peter(Gunn)Cangemi. Great striper and good people.

8. CruZer

CruZer

I would recommend two guys in our area. One is Mac the Knife in Queensbury,NY and the other is Clarkies Pinstriping in Ashfield,Mass.
    Mac has done work for me and a good number of my friends and always pleases us.
    Clarkie did three of my friends cars last summer when he came to Pitts. for a day and did an amazing job.

9. RidgeRunner

RidgeRunner
    from Western MA

Mac not only pulls good lines but has a good eye for the big picture. After he outlined a new flame job on a friend's car he insisted on adding a few shadow lines to a long ago applied design on the trunk. They really brought it out for an overall well balanced effect which complimented the flame job.

Given his location and at least three happy camper customers in the area, Clarkie and some of his work would be well worth checking out.

Ed

10. One Arm Bandit did a little work for me. No complaints! Nice work:cool:

Rumblers 039.JPG Rumblers 022.JPG
    ROADSTER 010.JPG Rumblers 040.JPG