Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Looking for more pics of this car....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scottybaccus, Nov 1, 2010.

1. scottybaccus

scottybaccus

Has anyone seen more of this particular car? I'd like to see more of it. This is the only shot I have. Thx!

[​IMG]

2. Ooof! Sexy!

3. Raceraidan

Raceraidan
    from here

4. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

5. scottybaccus

scottybaccus

Holy Cow! I wasn't quite ready for that! Thanks!

Now I have a little more to go on. Looks like a Speed 33 body with the hideaway top, sans windshield. I've had that grill shot on my desktop for over a year. Looks like I may be adapting to my project if I can line up the right pieces.

6. I am torn, steel kitcar.................doesn't do much as a whole when I see the flip up Tulip panel. Like finding balls on your prom date.

7. scottybaccus

scottybaccus

Yea, I don't disagree. My interest is in the grill treatment. Just look past what you don't like and take away what you do like. Mix together with something you are carrying around from your own head or somewhere else and you have a design all your own. No?

8. Buzznut

Buzznut

Agreed Scotty...make it your own. If they all looked exactly the same carshows would suck. Do it the way you want it...just don't f*&K it up!! lol...

9. Hack Attack

Hack Attack

I'm the one that took that picture.

I'll have to look on one of my cards back home later this week.....I think I may have more front shots of it.

10. The grill looks like it was made on a bead roller and/or hammerform. Nice work.

11. Algon

Algon

:D It does really ruin the car...