Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking For Help In South Dakota

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tinys Used Casket Salvage, Jan 3, 2007.

1. i looked through alot of threads in the forums, and have not been able to found anyone in sioux falls, south dakota, maybe i didnt look hard enough but i spent alot of time looking... was wondering if there is anyone here that would be willing to help me work on my 1949 chevrolet fleetline de luxe it needs a ground up restoration and will only be a rat-rod like project. I will be starting it when summer starts unless i can find a garage to store it in where i can also work on it, you will be paid and i could definately use the experiance from a true hotrodder, if there is anyone interested email me at [email protected] and i will give u my cell phone number to explain anything you may have questions about.

2. Hey i work with a guy who just moved out from there and there are some guys in Renner who might be able to help you out they run a lil shop there and could probly at least give you some advice and get the word out. hope this helps